+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last ways to save the game - DEVS PLEASE READ!

Last ways to save the game - DEVS PLEASE READ!

I have spent over $120 US buying the ultimate edition and buying every extra skin for every lancer. I have played it over 3200 hours. I have recruited people into the game, taught newbies how to play, and did everything I could to keep the game alive. There is NO OTHER game like this and it will be missed. I would love to try and save SOMETHING from the game.

I would be willing to create a crowdfund and ask for a specific amount to guarantee that the game continues to exist. It could be a yearly fee or month to month like World of Warcraft. If not that then if anyway possible, I would love to have the game as an offline playable game against bots or other players via LAN etc. If nothing else I would love an offline mode just for launching the game and trying on skins

Quote Originally Posted by netguy30 View Post
    I have spent over $120 US buying the ultimate edition and buying every extra skin for every lancer. I have played it over 3200 hours. I have recruited people into the game, taught newbies how to play, and did everything I could to keep the game alive. There is NO OTHER game like this and it will be missed. I would love to try and save SOMETHING from the game.

I would be willing to create a crowdfund and ask for a specific amount to guarantee that the game continues to exist. It could be a yearly fee or month to month like World of Warcraft. If not that then if anyway possible, I would love to have the game as an offline playable game against bots or other players via LAN etc. If nothing else I would love an offline mode just for launching the game and trying on skins
    I'd be onboard with this. Give us the numbers required to keep the servers active for 6 months / 1 year. If the players make it happen then it stays up. Personally I'm not even asking for future development of the game. Just leave it up as is for people to play.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck View Post
    I'd be onboard with this. Give us the numbers required to keep the servers active for 6 months / 1 year. If the players make it happen then it stays up. Personally I'm not even asking for future development of the game. Just leave it up as is for people to play.
    EXACTLY! I do not need ANYTHING new! I missed a lot of season 1 and getting all these old items are enough for me Gamigo, just run the servers and keep the game running. Do NOT put any other resources. Here are the rates for World of Warcraft :
    1 Month $14.99/month
    3 Months $13.99/month Save $12.00 per year
    6 Months $12.99/month Save $24.00 per year

I assume just running AR costs less than WOW so maybe try
    1 Month $9.99/month
    3 Months $8.99/month
    6 Months $7.99/month

Have players put money into an escrow account. If you get enough money run the game, if not return the money.

This CAN work!

It is very sad to lose such an awesome world as Atlas, with so many cool freelancers and world potential.
    I really hope this game can make a comeback, I would absolutely be keen on a subscription or some support model to help keep the game alive.
    There are no games really like Atlas, it will hurt to see it go.

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart, Atlas devs, for making such an inspiring turn based game, no other online game is like it.
    I would trade most other games for Atlas, just being able to play just a few more months of cheesy taunts, tricky shots, and really bad dodge decisions.
    Atlas will live on, if not some day revived, then at least in the hearts and memories of every player

It's the only online game that lets me actively multitask and still have fun - I hate to see it go. I'd subscribe.

I'm in.

I've already purchased the game and I'm happy to pay for subscription to keep the servers going.
    Don't worry, I got you - Khita

+ Reply to Thread