+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Remove pvp

Please Remove pvp

Having two separate queues pvp & ranked divides the tiny community resulting in horrendous Queue times. 400-500sec is quite the norm these days for PVP

Removing pvp mode will shift all the population to ranked play but doing so you have to reduce the amount of lancers required to open Ranked mode. For total beginners, this will force them to play in Bot Queues.

1st: 400-500 second queues for pvp is a gross exaggeration. 2nd: Please don't remove pvp. That is an absolutely horrible idea. The reason the ranked queue is so long is because the majority of players simply play pvp and don't care about ranked. I am not advocating for the removal of either system, but if one WERE to follow the original poster's logic ranked should be removed since it is the system being used by the least number of people.

Again: please don't remove any part of the game. This is an absolutely ridiculous request.

What would be quite nice, is being able to queue both PvP and Ranked modes at the same time. I mean, I like the rank mode better but not to the point that I'm ready to wait that long so in the end I still queue for the PvP mode.

Multiple queues system seem like a decent idea/compromise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodacce View Post
    What would be quite nice, is being able to queue both PvP and Ranked modes at the same time. I mean, I like the rank mode better but not to the point that I'm ready to wait that long so in the end I still queue for the PvP mode.

Multiple queues system seem like a decent idea/compromise to me.
    That would be a great idea.

+ Reply to Thread