+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DEV team is Bad

DEV team is Bad

When i chose a skin or character game is freezing it shows disk %100. Game is too heavy and too big. Characters say stupid things and behave like chessy not too much smart migrant people. Laughing and smiling while murdering each other. Game is an Espor just like playing Chess; it is a mind game. It is 4vs4 pvp. Nothing is random in this game. So heavy game, not optimized, big graphic and character model files, RAM gg, stupid character behaviors, an competitive Espor too hard to play, not enought time to think about your moves. DR finn is very hard to play while Rask is extremely easy; there is no balance. Healing or shielding tanks is very useless; because tanks have very low damage so why would you support them they do not even deal damage. Well game sucks.

It could be a battle royal game which there is zombies, loot, escape zone and rival players; you try to survive, carry the loot to the exit steal from other players and avoid giant monsters that try to eat you. BUT NAAHH espor is better, right? Look Atlas Reactor designed as an Adult people game. And Adult People doesnt like to play video games. So game's target customers are wrong. There is no randomness; no raid bosses, no battle royal, no unique Freelancers that built by players. There is no skill tree. Game doesnt let us choose your ultimate ability equip a skill for second skill slot there is 3 skills and 5 passives choose one; nope it is just an Espor.

I am leaving game because my PC is getting old. You can email me but i am sure sharing emails is forbidden GG WP

Damages could be random; there could be attributes damage reduction miss chance dodge chance. Atlas Reactor could not be worse. Also did you notice nearly all skills lancers use deals same damage.

Some of your points are very valid and I have been talking about them since the game started but you need to find a better way to present it, it comes across as garbage im afraid.

Performance on low and low/mid systems is really bad for a f2p game and could really benifit optmization but isnt cost effective right now due to a low player count and would have to be part of a concerted effort to promote the game again.

Turns times are too fast and it baffles me why you would rush this process that has a huge impact on gameplay quality and I feel is a leftover from Trions hopes of making AR an esports which was poorly concieved to say the least.

I feel like Trion or stuff doesnt have real CODErs. They cant fix Trove, they cant fix Atlas; they dont have any coders in team and it is like coders are fighting against Trion. Same stuff happened in EA, Activision and stuff; game companies are losing employees and everyone want to make indie games or create their own small company.

Basicly i never seen a serious difference in Atlas or Trove; they never tried to fix problems. And each update making games more heavy more bigger and RAM kill. Today League Of Legends isnt a good game. And HalfLife better than Overwatch. Anthem is just Gunz, S4 League, Exteel, Destiny, Warframe. I cant see any new games. We only have illegal pokemon MMOrpg stuff and cash grab mobile games.

Atlas Reactor could be an MMOrpg we loot chests escape from exit point and kill Raid monsters while fight against waves of zombies and map will be dark, you do not know which boss is spawned and where monsters hiding.

There is very good turn based Mech games but nearly all of them single player.

We didnt play LOL because of it is Espor we played LOL for building tanky, 1vs3 players, farm in jungle. Today LOL completely sucks; tanks die in 2 second. Dude i want to talk about LOL. There is armor but there is true damage. You build HP it says deal damage equal to %30 of enemy HP and it is True damage Urgots ulti. Than why would i build tank? If i cant build tank how can i play the game?

We love how game developers doesnt play video games.

What are you talking about? I have a GTX 240 and I normally play with more or less acceptable FPS. Yes, long downloads and lags when choosing a character, skin, but what did you want? The video card is 10 years older than the game. Say thanks, that generally runs.

Tanks are useless? What are you talking about? It is useless to treat them, shielding? Do you understand what you are talking about? With this logic, supports are useless, because most healing/shielding skills delay death by 1 turn. If for you Dr. Finn is a very complex character, but Rask is the simplest, then these are your IQ problems. If you attacking alone into open field vs 4 enemies and lose 50% of your health in 1 turn, then even tank with 300 hp don't save you. Tanks have low damage? It is logical that it is lower than the dmg dealers (not always). Any experienced player on the tank will tell you that they are not weak and certainly not useless.

Most of the skills in the game have + similar damage? The balance of the game was verified by years and seasons of ranked matches, where knowledgeable people play. Everything is in the details, but you do not understand that.

Attach a screenshot of your account and statistics, oh great connoisseur-_-

Are you a child?
    Ahh sorry, you are female.

Lol. Female, which playing 10x better then you, loser) Tanks are useless(you can delete game and never come back)

everything is obivious; i dont need to write

That went south quick, yuno your are a idiot mate, I have no doubt Elizabeth would kick your arse.

I don't think this game is for you buddy. Devs did great imo. F2P won't lose much unistalling =)

Killing your own children is illegal; having sex is illegal, having 13 children is legal, being stupid or disabled is legal. All rich people and politicans are criminals.

+ Reply to Thread