+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New season and return of your favorite (no) maps

Exclamation New season and return of your favorite (no) maps

That season 2019 was released. To say that I am disappointed is to remain silent. I would like to name a couple of claims about the season and its organization.
    1) Return of the maps. Maps is great and the more the better, but not when those maps are Oblivion and Hexcelence. Yesterday I played 8 games and 5 of them were on Oblivion. I even have a screenshot of match statistics, where it is perfectly visible. Unfortunately, I can not attach it because of the limitations of the file size and the resolution of the screenshot. Oblivion has a chance of falling out, but not same with other maps. Despite the fact that I consider what Hexcelence is unbalanced, but im played after update and got Hexcelence only 10 mins ago for 1st time. Why do we need such a high chance of falling out of Oblivion, if this is the worst map, where it is almost impossible to play normally on such characters as the Nix / Kaigin, because the map is small, is an open field, where there is practically no place to hide, and all the shelters/invisible zones under control. This problem was immediately after the introduction of this map, it was not solved in any way, and so she returned.
    What do I propose to do? It is necessary to do as in the ranked, so that the map shows before choosing a character, and not vice versa. This will exclude getting into such unpleasant situations and obviously unequal match.
    2) Ranked matches. There is more a question. I asked him in the game, but no one could give an answer. If I finished the 7th season as a challenger and received the emblem of the master (pink letter M). As you know, there are more emblems for other ranks. If I, for example, want to get a diamond emblem, then I should not get the rank of Сontender and Master, or i can do it? If not, then it's worth fixing, because it's just stupid.
    3) Specifically for the season. The return of the old content and the possibility of receiving it to other players is certainly good, but personally I suspect that this is just an attempt to somehow fill the list of awards of the season, because nothing but a skin on Zuki, Oz and some taunts wasn't made. Also worth noting is a wonderful bug that resets the skins of all players of the match 2-3 seconds before the start. And the idea of entering the old content is poorly disclosed. Almost all the stuff is taunts and emoji. But I would like to see old emblems and backgrounds which cannot be obtained now. But not destiny.

The season was not spectacular and not stimulating. Alas and oh, nothing interest for the old players and exciting for newbies has been done.
    Attached Images

Hexcellence and oblivion are two of my favorite maps. Your complaint of them being not ideal for certain characters is countered by the fact that other maps are overly ideal for those characters and not ideal for others. As far as how often these maps pop up... Good lord am I sick of spending 80% of my time in Cloudspire and Flyaway freighter. Its about time we got something else to pop for a while.

I'm just happy we get another year and who knows 6 months from now they might update with some new things. A year is definitely a long season but I'll take it over no season and I never really played to get stuff ( and I practically have everything) I play for the game play.

I would love to somehow get a 3rd skin option for at least brynn and tol.

Only issue I have with the 2 newer maps is the camera drop at the start of Oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck View Post
    Hexcellence and oblivion are two of my favorite maps. Your complaint of them being not ideal for certain characters is countered by the fact that other maps are overly ideal for those characters and not ideal for others. As far as how often these maps pop up... Good lord am I sick of spending 80% of my time in Cloudspire and Flyaway freighter. Its about time we got something else to pop for a while.
    Lol. What kind of nonsense? If you are self-suffering, a fan of unconventional maps, from which most pulls puke, keep your thoughts to yourself. If you like to constantly lose due to the fact that the character is not playable on this map-this is your problem. Yeah, Kaigin can be be extremely weak on Flyaway freighter, but there is a place to hide, run away and wait for the cooldown of skills, but there are no such places on Oblivion. Yes, without these 2 maps we only have 4 left. Yes, it bothers to play them for years. But it is better to have 4 good, normally balanced maps than 6, with 2 random, non-playable and unbalanced maps, where is the winner who got the better pick. Maps are not perfect. Some characters are better suited to one map and worse on another. But on all of them you can consistently play on those maps. On Hexcelence and Oblivion you can't do it. Unpredictable, unreadable, annoying illogical maps. Some characters are extremely weak and vulnerable and can not realize their chips. Yeah, sometimes i see how Nix/Kaigin gets Devastator on those maps, but it's very very rarely, when enemies is more stupidly, than avarage AR player

+ Reply to Thread