+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2019 Season

Quote Originally Posted by NotShyguy View Post
    Hey Everyone!

We’ve got a new patch coming your way next week!

First, I want to thank you all for your support over the past few years and for continuing to play Atlas Reactor! Below are the changes you will see in upcoming patches.

2019 Season:
    This next Season will not be numbered, but will be named after the current year. This next season is planned to be at least 5-6 months long instead of the usual 3-4 months.
    We have revamped the rewards from Season levels to include rewards from the entire history of Atlas Reactor. You will find rewards up to level 500! If you reach a level with a reward that you have already collected, you will be given a Legendary Loot Matrix instead. These Legendary Loot Matrixes are full of rare and legacy skins, taunts, emojis, overcons and more. We have also added the ability to purchase season levels, and you will receive all the rewards given for those levels at once. Since every season level has the reward of a Loot Matrix, we will be removing the Loot Matrix packs since they are mostly redundant, though the packs we offer during special events will still return.
    As a long time player this is GREAT NEWS! Be sure to have content that is for sale for MONEY. A f2p game needs in-game transactions to survive. I have spent over $200 on the game and I will gladly pay more, espcially to get the Season 1 content I missed. I have over 1.5 million FLUX and 130,000 ISO so I can use that to get anything in game I want but I prefer to spend money on items to support the game. I hope other people will do the same thing.

woohoo , so like 200 of em then,

but in all seriousness in just glad to have another season, new mods sound fun. really hope brynn or tol get another skin option or even just more color variants: for everyone, maybe at some point.

3.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #13
    Trion Worlds
    Hey folks!

The original post mentioned the update was coming "next week," which placed it firmly for launch this week. We apologize for the confusion, but the update will not go live this week. We're finalizing the release date and have updated the OP to call out this change. We're aiming for a release next week, but won't lock in a final date until we work out a few more details.

Thanks again!

Yassss

Biggest ***** i've had in awhile.

Nice to see the return of cards (not very). Do you want to do same system with ranked, where map shows before choosing a characters? Because get on Kaigin or Nix to Oblivion-total pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey folks!

The original post mentioned the update was coming "next week," which placed it firmly for launch this week. We apologize for the confusion, but the update will not go live this week. We're finalizing the release date and have updated the OP to call out this change. We're aiming for a release next week, but won't lock in a final date until we work out a few more details.

Thanks again!
    I am so angry right now. Are you saying that I have to defend my contender spot indefinitely and you can't even tell me when ranked ends?

That's not good enough. At least end ranked season when it's supposed to end.

Maybe I'll resurrect my Quark now... maybe.......

I wrote a separate forum post about the importance of keeping ranked end date consistent.

Will season-level rewards such as the taunts be made available again at some point?

I hope this year a lot good new. Atlas Reactor is a rare game in how it plays and works. Keep the good work up, and I hope this year makes a some type of comeback.

+ Reply to Thread