+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2019 Season

So, no plans to increase content of the game, such as more skin colour variations, more vfx-es (when last one was released?), taunts, or anything to spent iso and flux on?

Please, at least let us get those seasonal rewards (mostly interested in overcons) for flux or (and) iso. Not all people play so much to grind trough 500 levels during season. Make it cost A LOT of currency, but give us a choice here please.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    So, no plans to increase content of the game, such as more skin colour variations, more vfx-es (when last one was released?), taunts, or anything to spent iso and flux on?
    "New Skin! Commando Zuki will be released as a reward for reaching level 500 or purchase with Prestige Points. The two offered will be different variants, so you can collect both!

New Mods for all Freelancers! Over this season we plan to release new mods periodically. One thing we were concerned about was how a large influx of mods would affect ranked balance, so some mods will not be available in ranked mode initially."

Please, at least let us get those seasonal rewards (mostly interested in overcons) for flux or (and) iso. Not all people play so much to grind trough 500 levels during season. Make it cost A LOT of currency, but give us a choice here please.
    "We have also added the ability to purchase season levels"

Go back and read the first post in this thread

I started playing a couple of nights ago and just wanted to say what a fantastic game this is and it's great to be arriving to a new season. I've played a ton of turn-based tactics games and it might be my favorite genre, but I've never played one with timed simultaneous turns against other players. It's challenging and very different, but very easy to pick up and easy on the eyes.

I played fifteen games before I found myself on a losing team on my first night, not a bad ratio according to Gen Chat; but last night, apparently ranked play was suspended and those players came looking for PVP matches. I had my butt royally handed to me again and again, and despite grouping up with a couple of more experienced players who were giving me plenty of tips, I saw only one victory the whole night (and had to work very hard for it). My teammates did their best to encourage me, but they didn't need to -- I was already hooked! Joining when I did gave me a unique chance to see a very wide range of player capabilities here. I've got a lot of playing to do!

Bring on Season 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by NotShyguy View Post

New Skin! Commando Zuki will be released as a reward for reaching level 500 or purchase with Prestige Points. The two offered will be different variants, so you can collect both!
    Any chance you can tell us how much the prestige points variant will cost? I want to know how many points I should save for the skin and how many I can use for vfx.

+ Reply to Thread