Quote Originally Posted by Mipha View Post
Hello fellow players, I am Mipha and your new CM (Community Manager)! If you are a Zelda Fans you might get the reference, but if not, don't worry. As you could have guessed: I am not just a Zelda Fan, but a huge Nintendo Fan as well. But it's not tied to Nintendo only! I love games in general (currently on Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Overwatch a.o.) To my person: - Cynical: Check - Sarcastic: Check - Human: No - German speaking: Check - English speaking: Check - Video Games enthusiast: Check I am a person that you can joke with, but I have my limit as well (at the end, I still try to act professional). Atlas Reactor was my first choice, as I like the strategy aspect of the game as well as the graphics. I hope that I can reach your expectations and I will do my best to support you. Before my introduction ends, I have a question for each and every community member out there: Which freelancer in Atlas Reactor has the most interesting background story and why? Best ~Mipha~ P.S.: One of my favorite songs of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
Jump to post...