+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Mipha here!

Hybrid View

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation CM Mipha here!

Hello fellow players,

I am Mipha and your new CM (Community Manager)! If you are a Zelda Fans you might get the reference, but if not, don't worry.

As you could have guessed: I am not just a Zelda Fan, but a huge Nintendo Fan as well. But it's not tied to Nintendo only! I love games in general (currently on Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Overwatch a.o.)

To my person:

- Cynical: Check
    - Sarcastic: Check
    - Human: No
    - German speaking: Check
    - English speaking: Check
    - Video Games enthusiast: Check

I am a person that you can joke with, but I have my limit as well (at the end, I still try to act professional).

Atlas Reactor was my first choice, as I like the strategy aspect of the game as well as the graphics. I hope that I can reach your expectations and I will do my best to support you.

Before my introduction ends, I have a question for each and every community member out there:

Which freelancer in Atlas Reactor has the most interesting background story and why?

Best

~Mipha~

P.S.: One of my favorite songs of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

Hi Mipha,

In response to which freelancer in Atlas Reactor has the most interesting background story and why.

My choice is Phaedra for numerous reasons. The fast that she is a complete abomination of genetics and that she is Greys nemesis and its always great to chase down a grey and finish the job that started with her parents.

Besides the back story she is one of the best looking lancer designs for evos in my opnion since she looks like an amalgamation of numerous things smashed together and not just some bipedal mostly human looking thing other than Isodora who is just a big hamster with no nose ( a snout is not a nose but i like to think she has a little finn in her and has gills and some lung fish capabilities)

I like to think of my phapha as a zebra/python/cockroach which is also why i will never remove my contender skin from season 3 from her and I happen to be level 229 with her currently ( no joke its all real and all kinds of destruction)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo easily in my top 10 of not only favorite songs but musicians in general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwi1dx9kJ4 saw this guy live in Chicago once and it was the most insane thing I have ever seen. he came out on stage wearing nothing but cowboy boots, tighty whities and a purple cape and a cowboy hat, then proceeded to throw frozen dinners out to the crowd followed by a round of skin mags.

Grey because Rio

Welcome Mipha and all the very best to you and your colleagues loving this great game and its even greater community!

#forsparta
    #forkassasndra

Welcome Mipha! I absolutely love the game, the gameplay. I have zero interest in the backgrounds or lore.

My favorite characters to PLAY are Asana and Su-Ren

Hello Mipha and welcome!

My favorite character background is all Nidus related (Kaigin, Asana, Tol-Ren, and Su-Ren). I really, really like the chemistry that Kaigin and Asana have, and all the Nidus warriors have very complementary playstyles, which only adds to the lore imo. Season 2 Ch. 5's lore has been one of my favorites so far, which really added to all their individual backgrounds and motivations. Also, a Nidus team is one of the most balanced lore-based comps. Lately there's been little to no lore which makes me sad, but I'm hoping that in the future that may change?

-Der Kämpfer
    (yes, I know it's a German name, but no I'm not German u_u)

Hi, Mipha and welcome aboard!

The Lancers I enjoy playing are Su-Ren, Celeste and Phaedra.

As far as backstories go, I have always been very interested in Titus and Celeste's - mainly because there is really very little published about their history. We know Titus has a tragic past and carries a huge guilt about his family. And there is a deeper reason why Celeste does what she does.

We've barely scratched the surface of Atlas Reactor's lore and character backgrounds and so many unanswered questions about the Contracts, the other Reactors and the rest of the world (the Waste Land). I really hope that we get to explore more of this world in the future to further enhance the gameplay.

Grey and Rampart have very interesting stories.
    Quark and Oz also perks my curiosity.

Give Helio a tragic brain tumor that turns him into a boring mindless zombie please. That'll bring me so much joy from his nonsense.

Welcome Mipha! As I said with Bonny, you are also welcome to join AR's discord server, I hope we see you there We are all rob-, humans there too! (Please DM me so I put roles accordingly specifying if you're from Gamigo).

I'm also a Zelda fan, played most games, it's awesome.

As for my favorite character, from the begining it was Grey. Her story was most intriguing to me as much as she looked the coolest at the time.

I'd say my favorite backstory of the group is... hmm... probably Grey. She may be basically Batman with a genetic abomination instead of a gunman for the night of her parents' assassination, but darn it, I just like her place in AR's story so much. She's more than capable of turning Hawk Aviation into a Trust, to the point where Hawk Aviation *was* going to be a trust before some... let's say, "shady dealings" happened that may have involved two people being consumed by a chitinous cretin working under a cretaceous crime lord.

All that aside, welcome to the AR community, Mipha!

Welcome to the party Mipha,

I'm really glad that we finally got a new CM, I'm glad that you actually seem pretty cool and I'm glad that you listen to The Killers. I feel like there are some great times ahead for this community, now that you joined us on this journey. The "end times" are finally over, no more fear and uncertainty - yay!

*toast with glass of salt water*

My favorite backstory is Fill. He/she is so mysterious that we don't know anything about them (yet) - and that's makes it so interesting. I really hope we're gonna get a story sometime that makes them cannon in a clever way.

+ Reply to Thread