+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Meet the new Community team!

Let me welcome you here and thank you for keeping our favorite game going! I am a player with over 2900 hours in game and over $100 invested in Atlas Reactor so this is great news.

Tell us what WE can do to help!

Now to ask a favor

Season 7 is only 12 weeks long. If Season 7 was shortened 3 weeks from 15 to 12 because Season 6 was extended from 15 to 18 the extra experience gained in Season 6 does not help getting the season levels in Season 7. Getting 150 levels, for the top title, in 12 weeks will be a grind. Please consider extending Season 7 back to 15 as Season 6 was set at initially.

Thank you

so happy to see this thread!

I wonder how fast this will be deleted. Probably in under 30 minutes.

First - Trion getting sold to the Gamigo is a disaster. They will ruin the games that were lovingly crafted by the caring Trion hands in half a year. Mark my words. Laying off 90% of the staff who knew the ins and outs of those games is a clear sign of " the competent and effective managers". To start with - Trion's financial situation that lead to this, happened exactly because those guys refused to make they games into the moneymilking machines, they cared for the players and supported the games even despite suffering financial losses. Trion team - no matter what, i will never forget you guys, thank you for this attitude. Gamigo, on the other hand, exists solely to grab the players purse and never letting it go and the effect of this former Trion games players will feel soon enough, no doubt.

Second - starting your CM work from threatening forum population, almost non-existent as is, with the banhammer is the way to go. Thats exactly how you calm down the playerbase, yep, by forcefully making them to shut up. Kinda shows what Gamigo has in store for us. Not like i'm scared though, i have no intention to yeld to the new administration no matter how many times that hammer swings.

Third - AR players, with the community as small as ours we all know each other by name for a long time now. Don't just happily wag your tails for the new master, remember your pride and fighting spirit that you showed during our matches. Take everything, that comes out of Gamigo with a bag of salt. This ship is heading stright on the rocks and i want you to know it. If by some crazy, impossible chance by the september 1st 2019, this game would still be afloat, with an increased playerbase, regular updates and new features and without turning into a money-grabbing monstrosity, i will admit that i was wrong. But for now i will silently observe the upcoming epic crash, mourning the fired Trion team.

Hey Bonny, say hello to Jack for me!

This game failed their promotional champaign hardly. Actually, it almost never existed. Hope yours will be better.

Also, game suffers a lot because lack of content. Please, concider making a unique stuff that was previously a seasonal rewards avalable to purchase for either iso or flux, or even both combines. All those overcons, and now - even cool taunts are used by minority of players who could perform insane grind, while all the rest players have nothing to spent their currency. I am also not sure how hard for new team will be developing stuff like taunts, vfx'es and stuff like that, but adding more of any type of content, starting from small things mentioned above, and ending on maps and champs are always good.

And also please concider reverting season missions mechanics to how they were at the start of the game. Being unable to complete them because you missed the time window are simply stupid, they all should be from the start and till the end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Hey Bonny, say hello to Jack for me!

This game failed their promotional champaign hardly. Actually, it almost never existed. Hope yours will be better.

Also, game suffers a lot because lack of content. Please, concider making a unique stuff that was previously a seasonal rewards avalable to purchase for either iso or flux, or even both combines.
    They need to release items for MONEY. Does that sound greedy? Well, how else can a Free2Play game make money? Employees cost money, so do servers, etc. Emblems, banners, like $1, taunts like $2, there are already skins for sale for $3-$5, we need more cosmetic ONLY items for sale that can create revenue for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomimimode View Post
    I wonder how fast this will be deleted. Probably in under 30 minutes.

First - Trion getting sold to the Gamigo is a disaster. They will ruin the games that were lovingly crafted by the caring Trion hands in half a year. Mark my words. Laying off 90% of the staff who knew the ins and outs of those games is a clear sign of " the competent and effective managers". To start with - Trion's financial situation that lead to this, happened exactly because those guys refused to make they games into the moneymilking machines, they cared for the players and supported the games even despite suffering financial losses.
    Uhm "suffering financial losses" is EXACTLY why we are in this mess. How can a Free2Play game make money? Employees cost money, so do servers, etc. You want everything for FREE? Well, say goodbye to Atlas Reactor.

Quote Originally Posted by netguy30a View Post
    How can a Free2Play game make money?
    They obviously can't make money at all. That's why we don't have any free2play games on the market. Every game in existense needs to be subscription based or heavily pay2win. It woud be good if f2p games could exist, but well thats impossible, right? They can't earn money at all right? We all know too well that league of legends, world of tanks, mechwarrior online, warframe and the rest are just a stupid darknet rumors. F2P cant exist in this world and we all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomimimode View Post
    They obviously can't make money at all. That's why we don't have any free2play games on the market. Every game in existense needs to be subscription based or heavily pay2win. It woud be good if f2p games could exist, but well thats impossible, right? They can't earn money at all right? We all know too well that league of legends, world of tanks, mechwarrior online, warframe and the rest are just a stupid darknet rumors. F2P cant exist in this world and we all know that.
    Read the entire post. My point was How can a Free2Play game make money if you want everything for free? Those games succeed because they are, as you put it " moneymilking machines" That was my point. You praised the AR devs for keeping the game going despite financial losses, so let me ask you this, how can Atlas Reactor make money and NOT become a " moneymilking machine" ?

+ Reply to Thread