+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Meet the new Community team!

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1

Meet the new Community team!

Greetings,

First of all, we would like to apologize for the silence lately, there were a few things we needed to figure out before jumping into the conversation. Thank you all so much for your patience!
    Of course, we know that you all have concerns and many questions. We have been silent, but we have been doing a lot of reading during this transition. Let’s start with responses for a couple of your biggest questions and concerns.

What will the future look like for the games?

We saw many questions asking about the future of these games. Those questions are largely about new content, fixes to existing bugs, and the changes to the Trion staff members. For sure we kept the necessary resources to ensure that there is movement within and around the games.
    Generally speaking, we can tell you that the patch schedule is likely to shift somewhat, but we will make sure that all of you can enjoy new content on a regular basis. Also, the developers will continue providing you with updates through Producer letters, so all of you will have a little look behind the scenes as well.

Creator Programs

We are putting the Creator Program on hold for the time being. Effectively managing a program of that size was a huge task and we want to be sure that if we launch the program again down the road it will be a great experience for everyone. Therefore, we will revisit this in the weeks ahead and keep all of you updated on our progress. Thank you for your understanding.

New languages available soon to support you!

Something we’re thrilled to announce is that in the coming weeks we are going to implement German and French Customer Support and Community Management. You can contact all of us in English, of course, but we believe that giving you the possibility to express yourselves in your native language is always better. On the same note, we do not rule out adding additional languages down the road.

Some more surprises are coming, but we don’t want to spoil those quite yet! We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.

We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are, so please feel free to raise your concerns and suggestions, we will do our best to make this community stronger than ever!

Long story short: we are happy to be here and if you have any question, feel free to post them as a comment to this thread. Each Community Manager is going to introduce himself/herself on Monday personally.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
    Your Atlas Community Team

Hello AnneBonny!

Thank you for the ice-breaking thread. You are welcome to join AR's discord server or any CM that will be affected to Atlas Reactor. Please DM me so I put roles accordingly specifying if you're from Trion or Gamigo.

EDIT:

As Holyroller said on Rift Forums, I'm intrigued as how much the gamertokens will affect the transactions of the game, if it will affect it at all.

As for the game updates, I'm a bit at a loss with all the Trion developers that have been laid off. Will Gamigo take all the lead on development or a collaboration between with the rest of Trion and Gamigo? We've seen not so much new content recently (before Gamigo) so I'm interested to see what you guys will be able to do on a regular basis.

Sooooo happy to see this!

Good stuff, thanks for not forgetting about the game.

So happy to see this, and excited to hear more detail on what the patch/content schedule will look like. I’m new to the game and really only found it because of all the articles about the acquisition, so I guess my big question is how you guys plan to continue to bring new people to the game and maintain a healthy player base overall.

welcome and thanks for the info

Hooray, I can get my pha to level 300 now.

It is good to hear that the game will continue.

Landing my new job and hearing Atlas will stay open is one of my best weeks ever

Im very excited to see the responses here. Im going to ask if you are able to advertise more? I think one of the largest failings of this game is the lack of advertisement. Yes I kno advertisement is expensive. But when I asked the older devs what their thoughts were on advertisement their only response was "word of mouth is the best advertisement"

And yet the game still did not have the # of players it should despite being an amazing game. The word needs to get out about this game if you want it to succeed.

9.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #9
    Good day, Atlas players!

First of all, thanks for the nice welcoming!

I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can. The current status is following:

- the plan is to keep the development of the games remain in the US team
    - there is no discussion to implement Gamertoken in Trion Games
    - our marketing team is currently looking at the games and what we can do to promote them and bring new players into the games. What I can already tell you is that the coming French and German support will help getting players from Europe.

On a side note, I've joined Discord, Bonny#3039
    Beware the ban hammer! :P

Pirately yours,
    Bonny

Hello new team, greetings from South-West Germany!

I don't really have a question per se, just wanting to write down something that's been on my mind since the acquisition made the news.

Your company just acquired a handful of very creative games with a small to medium sized, but very dedicated community behind them. Not every mainly Europe based company has the chance to just purchase multiple global fan bases like this, but I'm sure you're aware of this.
    I hope that you'll keep the Trion games maintained and updated and don't just "use" the opportunity for a quick buck. Not saying that's what's going to happen or making accusations! (The current gaming market just leaves people very weary, sadly...)

There have been fear-mongers around recently that post a lot of negative things on Gamigo, other acquired games, etc. but I don't plan to make any judgments based solely on those reddit or Steam posts.

So what I'm trying to say is: Hi and welcome. Please, please keep Atlas Reactor running, advertised and maintained. It's really one of a kind and deserves to become more well known. They were even starting up an eSports scene.

+ Reply to Thread