+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion's Acquisition

Trion's Acquisition

Sorry to ask this..but is this game dying? Here's why I ask:
    New season brought us, um, a skin for Quark? That wasn't even ready on time? Some taunts?
    Halloween event brings us, um, nothing new? And no instructions for how to obtain the old things?

This game is amazingly well done. I just hope the lack of new content is not a sign of its immanent death.
    That's all.

An open letter to Gamigo from a long-time RIFT player

Seshatar has started a petition to let Gamigo know that there are a lot of people waiting for answers and what some of our hopes/expectations are. Whatever your views are on the game, the company or any of the decisions that you liked or didn't like, it would be good to try and get some answers from them. Even if Rift isn't your main game, the rest of Trion's titles would not be here without it so I hope people sign and support it and the other games they play as this sentiment should be shared across all of them.https://www.change.org/p/gamigo-grou...me-rift-player

10/26/2018 Edit: I have a thread that compiles a lot of the information going out which applies to all of the games. Many threads related to the acquisition are being merged into single threads so here's a direct link to it for anyone that's interested and wants to stay up to date: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5366919

Trion just have been bought by Gamigo, but we're still in the dark about it. We don't know what will happen...

I got all the info I could get on the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AtlasReacto...old_to_gamigo/

Signed it, but I'll repeat what I said there:

I'm an admin of both the subreddit and the discord server and we got ZERO communications on our end. The Atlas Reactor forums and social media are empty about the acquisition. I had to research all the information, and build my own thread with all the info I could find (https://www.reddit.com/r/AtlasReacto...old_to_gamigo/).

We need some transparency.

Thanks for the Signature. I'm not on any of the other discord/reddits for the other games so if you wouldn't mind spreading the word on your end, that would be very helpful. At this point everyone from every game is looking for answers so the more people we get talking about it and signing, the better.

I'll sign anything to help keep Atlas afloat.

7.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #7
    Trion Worlds
    We're hoping to have more info to share on things as we move forward soon. My personal hope is for more details early next week, but there are a lot of things to manage, so we want to be sure to get accurate info out and not rush to share info that might change. Please bear with us while we get plans fleshed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    We're hoping to have more info to share on things as we move forward soon. My personal hope is for more details early next week, but there are a lot of things to manage, so we want to be sure to get accurate info out and not rush to share info that might change. Please bear with us while we get plans fleshed out.
    Thanks for the update, you're welcomed on our discord if you want a more direct access to the community

Still no news

Quote Originally Posted by netguy30a View Post
    Still no news
    nope

+ Reply to Thread