+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion's Acquisition

Yep. No news = Game delete = finish!

Sorry but here stay more then 1000 Accounts on the wall. Its stupid to play when we dont know what will be the next month... Atlasreaktor still be or closed......
    Befor we dont know more i dont play anymore.

There's not going to be a whole lot of news at this point. There's still a lot of work that needs to get done behind the scenes regarding the acquisition and the transition of the games to Gamigo. Once Gamigo has all the assets in hand, they then need to take a look and evaluate exactly what they have and the potential future of each of them as it aligns with their ongoing business plans. Most likely, we won't get any new information for at least another week or two at the earliest, and if so, it most likely wouldn't be very detailed and only preliminary information any way.

Quote Originally Posted by BJWyler View Post
    they then need to take a look and evaluate exactly what they have and the potential future of each of them as it aligns with their ongoing business plans.
    I would presume they did that as part of deciding whether or not to do the purchase. It's not like Trion was a mystery box; I'm sure Gamigo did significant due diligence

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo View Post
    I would presume they did that as part of deciding whether or not to do the purchase. It's not like Trion was a mystery box; I'm sure Gamigo did significant due diligence
    Exactly. You don't just buy a business and THEN figure out what assets are valuable. Besides it is not exactly a secret that Atlas Reactor was struggling.

I wish someone would make a decision and tell us SOMETHING

Another week goes by and still nothing.

+ Reply to Thread