+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing Community Representative Taylor "Nomis" Blomgren

1.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1

Introducing Community Representative Taylor "Nomis" Blomgren

Hey everyone!

My name is Taylor “Nomis” Blomgren. I’ve just joined the Community Team as a Community Representative after nearly two years working on the Customer Service team, helping solve issues and answer questions as a GM.

I’ve been a gamer as long as I can remember, dating back to playing games like Diddy Kong Racing and Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr. for the Nintendo 64. But my big debut into the MMORPG scene was when a friend in middle-school recommended I pick up Dark Age of Camelot. From there, I diverged into some of the more beloved mainstream MMOs that are still popular today.

I’ve always had an affinity for online games because of the social interactions involved. As such, I am very excited to be part of a team that focuses on them!

Well hello there. Nice to meet you. Maybe I'll get to meet you in game at some point.

I'm new myself and just started playing Phaedra.

PS. Make more taunts like Titus's level 60 season reward. It makes me smile much like him every time I see it.

Welcome Taylor!

I am looking foward to have a new and awesome "Community Manager"! We have to build up that Atlas Reactor Community. Alot to do!! Lets make it bigger :3

Greetings
    Jole

+ Reply to Thread