+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where is the oblivion map?

Where is the oblivion map?

Granted I may only play a few games a day, but I have yet to see the new Oblivion map in PvP rotation. IS this just bad rng for me or is anyone else not getting the new map either?

Just bad RNG for you, the map pops up just as frequently.

Oblivion map non-existent? [bug or?]

I just came back a few days ago after having PC issues for many months. I love this game and was excited to see they added a new map but I have yet to see it in ANY of the modes, I've played them all! Anyone else having this issue?

I must be having bad RNG as well because I've been playing for four days straight and I haven't seen it once.

Looking over the matches in my match history, I have:
    Omni Reactor Core: 4
    Evos Laboratory: 4
    Flyway Freighter: 2
    Hyperforge: 1
    Cloudspire: 1
    Hexcellence: 1
    Oblivion: 1

Yeah, I think ever since they delayed the new season, both Oblivion and Hexcellence have not come up to me at all.

I play a lot of games but did not find the map. It is quite difficult to find the map as it has been stored in a confusing location which is very impossible to find without any guidance. You can contact Epson Support as I have taken the help from them and then have found it.

I've been playing for four days straight and I haven't seen it once geometry dash

Canon Printer Support

Canon Printer Support is an organization that can be reached for technical help at any point of time. Do not hesitate and reach for their help at Canon Printer Support number, accessible 24/7.

Epson Printer Support

Epson Printer Support is a team of technical pros who are liable for any help you may require for your gadget or device. These experts have been working from almost a decade in the same domain. Reach for their help at Epson Printer Support number accessible 24/7.

+ Reply to Thread