+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How about some advertising

Hybrid View

How about some advertising

Did anyone take a business course in college or even high school for that matter?

Why is this awesome game not promoted or advertised?

How do they keep the servers going?? I just started playing this terrific game and it's sad that I did not know it existed until Steam which is not getting much action just a lot of complaints because people cannot play when downloading it with ease in using Steam. I had to download and install completely away from steam to play.

I personally would take PR work for them if they allowed it, but good work does not come for free. Just my worthless two cents.

Thank you.
    TheDeluge

Hello,
    i just saw Atlas Reactor randomly on my steam list.
    So i gave it a try, and oh man, its awesome! I immediatly bought the freelancer pack for 15.
    I guess if you guys would do at least some sort of advertising you could bring this game back to life! (not saying it is dead right now, i find matches fairly fast and the community is awesome)

dude, they don't even want you to buy stuff in game for real money. It's impossible to pay for stuff because the coding's so broken. I am increasingly convinced this is Trion's tax write off, which is a bloody tragedy cuz it's potentially one of the best games out there with soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much untapped potential.

Even our CC's don't seem to stick around for long.

Wonderful experience slope game

+ Reply to Thread