+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isadora shoots through walls?

Isadora shoots through walls?

Today I was playing and watched Isadora, on two separate occasions, shoot through a wall and damage the player on the other side.

The wall was three spaces long. Each player was in the center of the wall, on opposite sides. Isadora would shoot directly at the center section of the wall so that the line drawn by the shot and the line drawn by the wall were perpendicular. The player on the other side of the wall would then take damage as though they were behind regular cover.

Is this working as intended? It doesn't seem like it should be that way.

I play isadora alot, and never been able to pierce through high cover centers, however you can hit people standing behind the edges of high cover

X1 X2 X3
    + + + (high cover walls)
    isadora

picture here
    https://ibb.co/k7wEkJ

Isa can shoot only x1 and x3 but not x2, this is the way she works just like zuki her attack finishes in an explosion

Thanks for your reply. The instances I saw Isadora was shooting like in your bottom picture, with the other player directly opposite. It appeared as though somehow the player got the splash damage to bleed through the wall and the damage procced as though behind regular cover.

There once was a bug that caused you to see players in the wrong place. sometimes two freelancers would appear to occupy the same square, etc. Can you still watch the replay for one of those matches?

+ Reply to Thread