+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Community Map Ideas!

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

Community Map Ideas!

Hey Lancers,

We're creating new community maps and want player feedback on what you would like to see! Do you like lots of camo brush, cover, walls, powerups, or open areas? Feel free to post your ideas or creations of maps on your own.

Thanks,
    Mobi

name it "Test_Chamber_a"

Will there still be maps with unique themes/art?

I know it's probably too late in the dev lifespan and that it was proposed couple of times but, maps with elevation would bring a whole new level to the game that I think could be really interesting

Basaulting Mines

So I am officially suggesting the name Basaulting mines.

The hex build up really reminds me of the Giants Causeway in Ireland which is formed out of basalt and basalt sounds like assault . So i put the 2 together to get basaulting. a nice play on words a bit since it includes" ulting" and I went with mines for and underworld feel ( looks like a humble abode for my pha ) and with all those power-up spawns, there will be some contesting, ie: do you get the power up or is it mine .muhahahahah...

But really google giant causeway and you will understand my divergent mind set.

also phas new skin looks great and i cant wait to see Brynns new skin

What we really need is a boat map. It could be flying and pirate themed, since pirates are actually a thing in Atlas. Maybe even two boats having a good old sea battle (in the sky) and each team spawns on either of those boats.

Now, I know this might not be a popular choice, but I'm gonna take inspiration from a page of The Rufflebucket Book of Names:

Data McDatabase

it would be interesting to see the changing walls.
    For example: on the fifth turn one wall is removed and the area opens. On the tenth turn it comes back and again, creates the opportunity to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    it would be interesting to see the changing walls.
    For example: on the fifth turn one wall is removed and the area opens. On the tenth turn it comes back and again, creates the opportunity to hide.
    I think that is a really interesting idea and shouldn't be hard to be implemented.

10.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #10
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by LPFinale View Post
    Now, I know this might not be a popular choice, but I'm gonna take inspiration from a page of The Rufflebucket Book of Names:

Data McDatabase
    I see what you did there

+ Reply to Thread