+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vonn Bugs and Feedback

Hybrid View

Vonn Bugs and Feedback

Bugs:
    • Pierce mod on primary shows 20 energy gain in the damage preview if you hit 2 targets. Correctly gives 10 energy on shot.
    • Three turn ult mod has no damage preview numbers for the third turn.
    • [Wiskerz] Cryo core detonates once [per phase] instead of once per turn

Maybe bugs:
    • Cold snap is effected by cover, which seems inconsistent.

• It's slightly awkward that there are no 1 cost mods on Cold Snap.
    • Overall energy gain feels on the low side, between the shield not giving energy and the AoE only gaining 6 per target. (Lockwood gains 8 per target in a AoE, with similar mods). Also energy gain on primary is slightly low if cryo cores aren't popping, but that's to be expected.

Wishlist:
    • Cryo Core could explode in a 2 space range so that the AoE actually feels relevant, it's extremely rare that two enemies are adjacent next to each other.
    • I sort of wish that Arctic Blast and/or Polar Vortex applied Cryo Core, with the ability's damage reduced to compensate.
    • Following the above, I'd be interested to see a version of the kit where Cryo Cores dealt more damage and everything else in his kit dealt less.

- Cryo Cores are stacking multiple times and then exploding multiple times. If a target takes 2 cores from your primary and free action then both of those cores can be popped by every member of your team the following round.

- Really want a 1 pointer mod on the free action.

- The shield gives no energy at this point and I feel like it really should. A flat 5 or like 5 per person slowed would be nice.

- Also would be interested to know if the devs have the ability to track things from custom games played in pts.

-I don't like cold snap being effected by cover either.

- Honestly never had a clue what enemies had cold snap on them. Feel like there should be a better visual indicator. More than this. Less than khita heal.

+ Reply to Thread