+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: DDoS not allowing credit for Chapter Missions

DDoS not allowing credit for Chapter Missions

Up to this point, playing PvP has been painful with the ongoing DDoS attacks this week, now it seems that the constant disconnects throughout the matches and at the end of matches will not allow the match to be credited to the two missions that require us to play using a Fill Freelancer.

With such a short period of time to complete these missions, and their required completion in order to receive the weekly lootboxes, will there be any attempt on Trion's part to credit us for these matches we are not getting credit for, or can we just award everyone the loot boxes this week for sticking through with these DDoS attacks?

2.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager
    We're discussing what we can do once the DDOS attacks are more mitigated, and what we can do for possible compensation. Thanks for letting us know your concern

Unhappy

Hi! I have a strange error with the quest about 13 games as Fill. I completed it, I was given a reward for the chapter (its final quest for me) aaaand it again to be considered incomplete. Please, fix this.. If its unique error, my ID Koven#3595. I'm a big fan of your game and very disappointed if the chain of passed chapters is interrupted.
    (Sorry for my bad english))

This happened back in Ch.1, too. It hasn't happened to me since... But if they do put in something for having completed all the chapters, I hope it will be smart enough to recognize those of us who had quests reset like this.

+ Reply to Thread