+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everything obtainable, maybe in the futur ?

Everything obtainable, maybe in the futur ?

I, love, that, game, i bought absolutely all the supporter packs, to support the creator, and i love everything in the game, just... one thing, even if i understand if it's not possible

I have an absolute dream on this game, having the possibility to obtain every skin, titles, and other things like that, that ever were out on this game, even if i have to pay for that, maybe one day it-ll be possible ? I hope so

I don't think all the titles (and the like) will ever be straight-up purchasable; many of them mean the player did something. Can you imagine being able to buy "Tournament Champion"?

The skins, on the other hand, I think you have a better chance for being able to collect them all some day. Though some of the Warbotics skins were pretty tough to get, and the people that have them may be offended if you could just buy them...

Yeah i know, but i'll find a way, or make them obtainable again with extremely hard conditions

I would be a bit miffed if they made everything available through purchases. I spent a lot of time gaining levels to get my titles and banners/emblems from season levels.

I take breaks once in a while and it annoys me greatly that there are overcons and such that I'll never be able to get just because once in a while I like to play other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoclone View Post
    I would be a bit miffed if they made everything available through purchases. I spent a lot of time gaining levels to get my titles and banners/emblems from season levels.
    I agree that would suck. They could at least make them earnable in-game again though.

Banners etc could be too, obtainable, not everyone can play that much !

Maybe recolors of the season banners and emblems and emojis. Kind of defeats the purpose of obtaining anything through season level gains but maybe make the recolors available for flux since that has not been updated or had anything new added to that area for sometime now.

Might be nice to have something tied to total reactor levels also and I will mention the lancer level 100 skins again. Would be nice to earn 1 level 100 skin per 100 lancer levels and it gives a reason to play your favorite and have something to work towards, not that ill stop playing my Stompy McStomperson anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread