+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Magnus Feedback and bugs.

Magnus Feedback and bugs.

Well since there is no official post made yet i will start the thread.

Testing Magnus i noticed something, his charge gimmick or mechanic is not utilized much, and for the basic attack it just add a very low ammount of aoe dmg wich almost non-existant to aurora basic attack heal or paralyzer wich negates both outer stances, my point here is, enhance his charge gimmick, his basic attack dmg should be change to 24 but for stance add 3 extra damage, resulting on 27 dmg at tier 2 and 30 at tier 3 on his standard attack range and make his outter areas deal more dmg f.e: tier 2 aoe should start at 15 dmg, a meaningless 1 extra dmg and 18 at tier 3 stance, and the 3rd ring do 14 dmg always, heck rio hits harder than his outer areas atm, and he dont ignore cover to justify so low dmg.

Now talking about his dash, we can make either that he gains 2 extra shields on the 1st cast only (12 on tier 2 and 14on tier 3 powerglove) and not add anything to the turn 2 shield, also he could gain one extra tile of range for his dash at tier 3 powerglove only (this would affect only his range distance not horn impale range).

I don't think his trap needs any improve atm has decent range decent cast aoe and is a very decent trap in every sense.

His Uppercut is also fine if we want to add anything to it i would suggest a slow for the next turn after they are thrown but only at tier 3 powerglove.

Ult unchange is a good cc ult with decentish dmg.

If we take in count that he has a mod that gives him fully charge to power glove on his dash we can change the wording to, add max power glove in the next turn to not exploit this mod a lot or remove it make it weaker like adding only 1 tier charge at the current charge.

With this taking in count i think he will be fun to play on live server but this are the issues i see on him atm.

Dash targetter frequently shows incorrect landing squares

^ indicates dashing through a wall (without hitting anyone), actual ending location marked with X

Dash targetter indicates it will deal damage through walls with the 'horns'

I agree with Awe, the charge-up fist sounds like a neat mechanic but barely has any impact in game. (outside of the slow mod on outer rings, maybe) Like if it was removed completely, you would only miss out on <20 damage and <20 energy per game.

I don't agree with adding power glove charge effects to other abilities, since then you have a weird mechanic of holding your primary and just using other abilities instead.
    But I do feel that the outer arcs should do significantly more damage (full damage maybe?) and have the damage of the entire targetter scale based on power glove charge level.

Something like:
    PG0: 22 damage first arc
    PG1: 26 damage first arc, 20 damage second arc
    PG2: 30 damage first arc, 24 damage second arc, 18 damage third arc

Or, alternatively, lower damage of arc 1 to around 20, but have arc 1 slow targets hit at PG1 and root targets hit at PG2.

Also on kindath screenshots the horns dont do damage throu walls even tho the game shows they do.

cosmetic feedback. the ratio of robotic arm seems to be the same proportion of the normal arm. from the concept art shared by AR from Ray Griego (which looks amazing) the arm is almost as big as his head. Also does not seem as robust or as sinister looking in game as depicted either (understanding shaders isn't done but..)

Invalid target path- Action can not be completed.

With this mod, it is possible to input a command for an action that can not be completed because target MUST move to a space behind the targeter, but there is no valid space for them to be placed. It will show you as if you can place the target ANYWHERE (within LoS) when you can not. Trying to complete the action will have no response from the client and prevent you from locking in.

This has remained an issue that also occurs on Gremo dash (more often with +range dash) and Celeste smokes (even more often on triple smokes) which are skills that have limited placement options.

EDIT: Celeste has been fixed apparently in the patch notes

7.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Manager
    Thanks for sharing everyone

+ Reply to Thread