+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Holo Haunt Matrices complaint

Holo Haunt Matrices complaint

I just opened up two of them after finishing the quest and received TWO DUPLICATE Titus skins from LAST YEAR. I mean, seriously? Instead of an exciting and rewarding experience during the holiday event, I was welcomed with quite the opposite.

Update: 4th Holo Matrix is a Quark DUPLICATE from LAST YEAR.
    Update: 5th Holo Matrix is a Juno DUPLICATE from LAST YEAR.

EDIT: Did NOT expect to get this many, I had only expected to get the same amount we have been getting in the past Holiday events. Makes more sense to me why we are getting dupes

I have exactly the same problem, every skin I get are duplicates, which is very annoying since I'm trying to complete missions so I can fill my collection..

Wasn't Holo Haunt the first "non-dupe" loot matrix, too? So extra strange that these are duping.

(http://forums.atlasreactorgame.com/s...o-Haunt-Begins!)

ooh. Thanks Kujo for pointing this out. I had given up hope on this since all I got are like 2 emblems and 2 different skins from the Holo haunt. But I still did receive like 5-6 duplicates.
    Hope Muzzy or some other dev helps us out here.

5.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #5
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback, we do have duplicates in Holo Haunt this year, along with new skin colors, new Meridian skins, and banner items. You also get Holo Haunt loot matrices more often than before (daily missions) so hopefully you get lucky or you can get what you want with ISO come Nov. 1 - 6.

Pray to RNGesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    You also get Holo Haunt loot matrices more often than before (daily missions)
    I didn't realize how true this was going to be. I got 5 matrices from the first halo haunt event, I think... I'm over 20 so far this time. While it's been a lot of dupes, I still got more new stuff than I did last year.

Huh, the event collection screen (in Season 4 Info) only shows 4 of the 5 meridian skins: "Glacier" is missing.

+ Reply to Thread