+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it just me, or is Zuki now... barely competetive after the nerfs?

Is it just me, or is Zuki now... barely competetive after the nerfs?

After the range reduction she is always in danger and dishes out mediocre damage compared to the rest of the firepower lancers.
    You can say she does have Splash damages but so does any other lancer lockwood spray and pray is wider and better than both her main attack and stickies, black burns wide fire and nade does it better now than zuki. , i dont think she is that viable anymore.
    Its a all or nothing now, if one attack cant hit none of them can. thus being useless for the round. i know about the nuke but it aint reliable. without a proper teamcomp that can do CC

Anyway a bit tired now to '' dispense concerns in detail '' or to some other people rant .
    I think other lancers outshine her by miles now.

If you disagree please enlighten me how to play her after the new patch.

I adapted i bit now to the new zuki. got to play it as a semi lockwood now... no clue how to explain it proper.

its not as worse as i originaly stated. but... not a sprawling forum is this...

Most of the active players stick to discord really

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo View Post
    Zuki is fine. Weak-ish range is compensated by huge AoEs on everything and her ability to hit through cover via shrapnel.
    I honestly didn't even realize that she was nerfed and I spam Zuki a ton when I run into teams I don't trust. :^)

+ Reply to Thread