+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fourlancers should be here to stay!

Fourlancers should be here to stay!

As an experienced veteran, i see 4Lancers one of the greatest modes ever apply to this game, when the others were just more of a shenanigan game modes with their gimmicks like extraction, lights out, this mode is a step foward in the good direction (not saying the others weren't the other gamemodes were more like minigames for me), veteran/experienced players can try dream comps with their own strat, newcomer can experiment with different lancers and stuff without the "" downside""" of having teamates that may not be aware of certain situations and wont adapt to it, (Wich if u are a newcomer that has little knowledge of the game, im here to tell you this mode is maybe not for you,maybe, maybe not, but it requires game knowledge anyways im doozing off the main theme) and should take a step foward, breaking into the rankeds and being an standalone permanent game mode like deathmatch, (talking of ranked, solo/duo should be fused into one single bracket coz it takes a bit of space imo) for those interested in this gamemode there will be a tourny Organized by TheDoctor, here i let the Discord invitation for those who would like to participate! https://discord.gg/dpEk2H

+1 would love to see Fourlancer be a permanent game mode.

3.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager
    Glad to hear the feedback on Fourlancer, we are deciding on what we can do next with it and how to keep it around. Ranked, Extraction, and 2v2 ideas have come up as well and I'm open to helping
    support tournaments for Fourlancer.

Can Fourlancer please become a permanent game mode?

It's fun, it appeals to people like me who enjoy the strategic aspects of the game, and it means that I can log in and play when my friends aren't on without having to queue with randoms that have little interest in doing anything but run into the enemy and watch HP bars drop like we're in WoW.

Pretty please, it's a natural fit for AR

I didn't see this post initially so I made a thread on the same topic, but here's a +1 in the hopes that it helps devs consider making it permanent.

It really is a natural fit for AR

I like it too

+1 make it permanent mode !

+1 for making the mode permanent in some way.

Fourlancer mode is what I imagine the game should've looked like from the start - which is why I play it almost exclusively.
    With the addition of a drafting system to allow pre-match pick/ban of freelancers it'd make a perfect ranked category, MM is fast and easy with 1v1, and rank is meaningful when you've got no teammates in the equation.

+1 again for making it permanent in the form of a ranked mode.

Totally agree! It's an awesome mode! I'm too scared to play vs another human because of the queue time and because of all the pressure of making all the decisions by myself, but I just had an awesome game vs bots.

I was Pup, Helio, Zuki, Quark. Quark mighted Zuki every time she was about to do crazy damage. Helio made Pup even more of a tank than the usual off-tank he is. I had a blast pulling people with Pup into mighted Zuki bombs and finished the game with Pup right in the middle of the map, no cover, but in perfect ult position. Ended it 6-0.

+ Reply to Thread