+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to complete daily mission "play 2 non deathmacth mode matches"

Unable to complete daily mission "play 2 non deathmacth mode matches"

4 lancer is considered deathmatch.
    I even created an extraction custom mode, which didn't count either.

...and it looks like they couldn't be bothered to fix it in this patch today. Nope, either quit your job so you can keep up with seasons, or haha you missed your chance sucka. Ugh!

I've tried all custom modes, supportal, extract, standard, lights out, none of them validated the quest, same bug here.

4.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager
    We're still looking into the Play 2 non deathmatch mission issue, and also Custom games would not increment missions or grant experience because it can be abused. Thanks for your patience or you may drop the Mission to free up room.

5.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #5
    Community Manager
    We are still working on a fix, please let me know your Glyph tag and # and we can see about fixing it for you.

6.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #6
    Reactor Team
    Yup, I am very sorry for the inconvenience on this.

It's a more difficult fix than it seems on the surface - so I'll be completing this quest for you all to make sure you get the reward (if you abandoned it, I added it and completed it)

I'll also throw in 2k ISO for the inconvenience. Sorry!

I've gotten the exact same issue. It's stuck on 1/2. I've tried abandoning the quest but I'm stuck with the quest

I still have mine floating around but im going to wait it out till they have a non-death match available.

+1, also took this quest by accident before reading this thread

+ Reply to Thread