+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why can't I challenge a friend to fourlancer?

Why can't I challenge a friend to fourlancer?

When I heard this got released I told my friend and we were both excited to be able to play vs each other in Atlas Reactor with no teammates to worry about. When we tried to play we found we couldn't (unless I missed something). I would love if anyone has any info on this! Thanks!

It was explained in different words on yesterdays livestream that having too many queues (which this would be) is not the goal right now but something to look at in the mean time is try queuing at the same time counting down 3,2,1 and both queue - recap on reddit if you weren't there and need to watch it.

OR queue custom games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    It was explained in different words on yesterdays livestream that having too many queues (which this would be) is not the goal right now but something to look at in the mean time is try queuing at the same time counting down 3,2,1 and both queue - recap on reddit if you weren't there and need to watch it.

OR queue custom games.
    I didn't see the option to make a fourlancer custom game. Did I miss it?

No she just didn't told you that "four lancer" on custom is assign a bot lancer to you clicking on the remote icon then clicking on your name on the custom game settings, hope it helps, also u can switch bot lancer by clicking on em similar to 4Lancers, also be sure to adjust the timer and the rest of the things, u dont want to control 4 lancers in a 20 seconds span.

+ Reply to Thread