+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taunts

Smile Taunts

Hi,

I recently got all taunts for Kaigin but i'm able to use only two of them per game why?
    Can you please make an update to be able to use 1 taunt per ability per game please

You can use up to 3 taunts per game and can't repeat the taunts used has been like that forever, so choose the best moment to Taunt those foolish who die from the void.

Why cant we use 1 taunt per ability once so we can do like 5 taunts per match as 1 for each ability cause i spent iso credits to get them when i already had 2 taunts so if only 2 were allowed i wouldn't have bought the other ones.. Please make an update or give iso back...

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Awe View Post
    You can use up to 3 taunts per game and can't repeat the taunts used has been like that forever, so choose the best moment to Taunt those foolish who die from the void.
    *Two
    Two taunts per game.

On OP's topic: You're not allowed to use all your taunts because that would get annoying. There are already people who dislike taunting (hence the "Allow bots to taunt" option for bot matches) so forcing those people to sit through five "Your demise is inevitable." "A torrent of death." "Fear the unseen." "Nowhere is safe from my blades." and "Accept your fate." would bog down the match time immensely, turning an average of 20:00 long matches into likely an average of 30:00. 10 minutes is a lot.
    And before you say "well just give us an option to turn off taunts" - Taunts play for EVERYONE before an attack goes off, so all that a "disable taunts" button would do is just put big moments of silence before the taunting player attacks.

I honestly doubt that you need to taunt on (assuming the match goes for 20 turns) one quarter of the turns in the game.

Founder
    There was a time during alpha where you had unlimited taunts per match per ability. it didn't turn out so well.

+ Reply to Thread