+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A bit of positive feedback, update the launcher announcements/events.

A bit of positive feedback, update the launcher announcements/events.

It is showing June events JUNE, the liberty event ended long ago, it neither shows or announces the double xp/flux weekends, and you should promote it through steam aswell (idk if that has a cost if thats the case i can see why u aint promoting every week the 2x events).

And Trion should let AA die and focus on the Good A of Atlas.

I believe you mean "constructive" feedback, not "positive".

Woah do you even AA bro? Its not as populated as it use to be but is still a micro-transaction mecca and possibly has more people on one server than this entire game.
    Def not positive feedback or constructive with that ending

he did bring up a very big oversight which should be corrected since it doesnt really cost them much and is the first thing people see so it sends a bad message to a player

Quote Originally Posted by blakadder View Post
    he did bring up a very big oversight which should be corrected since it doesnt really cost them much and is the first thing people see so it sends a bad message to a player
    Indeed, which has been bought up before and also messaged to Mobi/James can't remember now it was months ago.
    Not sure how glyph updates and Atlas updates are being handled it is different here compared to the rest.....

...but still pot shots at their other games goes nowhere, fast - especially when incorrect.

Perhaps Glyph can add a social media feed like Atlas Reactoror/Trion Creators Twitter since our CM is also the IM for Trion Creators if its the lack of Blog posts that's the reason we don't see updates because its automated OR make more posts!?

I agree with Awe's original post. I believe it does hurt AR when featured news and announcements are too old and not up-to-date. It makes it look like the game doesn't get updated very often and like it's a dead game so no one will want to play. BTW this has little to nothing to do with any of Trion's other games, this is merely pointing out the fact that Atlas Reactor is not promoted properly for it to grow and that it deserves better.

P.S. This is what happens when people try to derail a thread with comments on grammar and pointing out irrelevant things instead of paying attention to what OP is saying and staying on topic. It just devolves into flaming and crying. Pay attention and post responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Indeed, which has been bought up before and also messaged to Mobi/James can't remember now it was months ago.
    Not sure how glyph updates and Atlas updates are being handled it is different here compared to the rest.....

...but still pot shots at their other games goes nowhere, fast - especially when incorrect.

Perhaps Glyph can add a social media feed like Atlas Reactoror/Trion Creators Twitter since our CM is also the IM for Trion Creators if its the lack of Blog posts that's the reason we don't see updates because its automated OR make more posts!?
    It may have been brought up before, but that doesn't mean we have to stop talking about it. If it's been months since it was talked about, like you say, and yet the problem still has not been fixed then maybe it should be brought up again.

Your suggestion of links to social media pages... are there none (I don't actually know since I don't look at AR front page or whatever these days)? That's pretty shocking if there aren't links since that's like the first thing developers tend to do when making a game is toss out links to all kinds of places where you can find info about the game. Are the official Twitter/Facebook/Blog/whatever actually updated, though? Because if there's hardly any activity over there either then what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Classy Cat View Post
    It may have been brought up before, but that doesn't mean we have to stop talking about it. If it's been months since it was talked about, like you say, and yet the problem still has not been fixed then maybe it should be brought up again.

Your suggestion of links to social media pages... are there none (I don't actually know since I don't look at AR front page or whatever these days)? That's pretty shocking if there aren't links since that's like the first thing developers tend to do when making a game is toss out links to all kinds of places where you can find info about the game. Are the official Twitter/Facebook/Blog/whatever actually updated, though? Because if there's hardly any activity over there either then what's the point?
    I never said anything about not talking about it and also agree it needs updating mentioning its been bought up before because its heartaching these things are this way so soon. Social media is not currently on Glyph. From what I can tell in every Trion game its the blog posts that update on Glyph and Atlas Reactor blog doesn't have many posts compared to the rest (except Devilian which is also a small community whose is also behind.) Hence my social media suggestion but maybe putting teasers and the patchnotes on the blog might also help this so no need to add social media?

I have also suggested these things could be applied to the blog.

+ Reply to Thread