+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tol Ren bug

Tol Ren bug

Tol Ren build :

Twin Slash : Crossed Strikes (or something like that, I have the french version)
    Ren's Fury : Dragon's path

Tol Ren attacked me with Twin Slashs, and activated Ren's Fury the same turn. He dealed 53 damage (no might).

May be I am wrong, but the maths are :
    34 with Twin Slash (2 hits on the same target)
    +4 with the mod
    +5 with Ren's Fury mod
    = 43 damage

Apparently, the +10 damage for the next turn with Ren's Fury has been applied for the current turn, so he did 53 damage.

Is this normal ? Did I make a mistake ?

https://gfycat.com/FrayedGiftedHoneybadger basically sometimes when he activates Ren's Fury and takes damage the turn it is activated, sometimes the +10 bonus damage is applied this turn, and as well to his next attack. It is not unique to any mod or any of his attacks, I got it to work on all of them except his normal dash, because there is no way for him to take direct damage in prep/dash phase while he dashes and does damage in dash phase. It's really inconsistent too, because it happens sometimes but not all the times, especially when he is hit by blast phase attacks. It happened everytime I saw when he was hit by a dash phase attack and it happened everytime a blast phase direct damage hit him when he ulted.
    Ult: https://gfycat.com/ThankfulSizzlingBlackandtancoonhound

Hey thanks for the answer, I dont know if Trion is investigating about this bug, may be for next patch I guess. Tol Ren already hits like a truck, so this bug is occasionaly annoying, hopefully he is not played so much.

I've experienced this bug myself, getting sometimes +10dmg the exact turn i would use Fury.

+ Reply to Thread