+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Suggestion] Discord receives video chat & screenshare soon - possible to incorporate stat sharing?

[Suggestion] Discord receives video chat & screenshare soon - possible to incorporate stat sharing?

James has mentioned that "profiles" or seeing other players stats in game is not currently planned for many reasons but what if there is another way where players choose to share stats?

When Discord announced screen sharing I wondered if it is possible to perhaps create the tech where stats in Atlas Reactor are only shared this way? Meaning, when you join the Discord chat in game it automatically displays your stats for that Freelancer you have picked.

Not sure the tech is possible, chatted to Discord staff but of course this conversation is between you more knowing people. I am also curious if this would also be a great way to get more to use the discord integration in game .

Discord video and screensharing is in testing phases.

2.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager
    Interesting idea, we'll see what improvements we can do with Discord and I'm personally excited for the video/screenshare updates they are working on.

Great to always see new features Discord bring indeed and I know this suggestion is a long shot in the dark....

+ Reply to Thread