+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Question about the new master skins

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I currently own 14 masterskins so I have to spend wisely to stretch the ISO. One day hopefully I'll own all. #lifegoals
    I am sure you know this but for others reading you can buy master skins with FLUX also

Yes though I use mine for the other collectibles that are flux only, its a juggling game heh thanks for the tip though!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    All freelancers who dont have a black and white default master skin get a new one eventually. Aurora and Celeste might be next
    Bummer. I actually like Aurora's master skin.

4.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #14
    Reactor Team
    just FYI - these grants have just been done! So if you got one of the old master skins in the last 2 weeks, you'll now have the new one =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kytsu View Post
    just FYI - these grants have just been done! So if you got one of the old master skins in the last 2 weeks, you'll now have the new one =)
    what if I bought both Asana's old master skin AND the new skin for flux when the new one came out (since I thought that unlocking the vanilla one would automatically grant the new one but when it didn't, I just went on and shelled out on it)? is a refund of the 25k flux an option? (won't be bothered if it isn't, just asking)
    The one thing that could cause cowboys and Indians to join forces is their mutual enemy: dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kytsu View Post
    I just got mine, thanks!

Is there someplace that I can see the retired skins against their "replacements"? I wasn't aware anything was retired.

For Zuki, the old master skin for "Rocketeer" was "Olive", which can be seen in this old video about Zuki: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4es-79KBxjY#t=10s

+ Reply to Thread