+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to delete NEV:3 Hyperbotics Quest

Hybrid View

Unable to delete NEV:3 Hyperbotics Quest

I got the NEV:3 Quest on the day of her release, played her once, didn't like her and then tried to remove the quest. Initially it didn't delete so I tried relogging and since then I've tried to delete the quest multiple times a day but it never works. I press all the prompts given to remove it but it simply stays there.
    At first I thought this was because, since she had just been released, she had a special event. However, now that she is no longer in the free rotation, the quest still won't go so I'm stuck with it until I either buy her or wait for her to come into rotation again. And I don't want to buy her.
    Is this a problem only I'm having or have other people had the same or similar problems before?
    In either case, does anyone know how to fix the issue?

I'd love to be able to take it off your hands. I played her on release day, and have yet to have her come up in the daily mish rotation. She's the only one left I really care about unlocking the skin for. Not quark, or nix, or the others that have already come up in the daily rotation umpteen times already.

If I could swap for Nix I would happily do it. NEV:3 is basically the only person that I've tried so far that I haven't liked.

+ Reply to Thread