+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will all Limited skins be irl money?

Will all Limited skins be irl money?

So I'm just wanting some clarification, the skins worth money are only for the chapter then get released for iso right? And also, the american skins being only real money for limited skins was a pretty horrible move. You made the direct purchase to buy early, not to milk from. I just wanted the details like will this now be a thing for all limited? And if you do have you forgotten that some people paid money to play your f2p game, so that if you bought it you can get them with ISO?

As I said to another poster people that buy the game (as I did) were only promised all LANCERS forever. This promise has been kept! Can you get all the costumes in Lara Croft Rise of the Tomb Raide for in game currency? No, and there are many games that have cosmetic items as pay DLC only. If Atlas Reactor cannot make money it will be gone. Servers and personnel cost money and therefore money must be made somehow.

Except they already were making money and they said they were testing having skins be bought directly replacing the unique box system then they go to iso after the chapter like before. This is them sneakily changing and not telling everything if they make the limited stuff only cost money. That's just a ****ty way to do it and breaks games like so many, hence why I'm hoping one of them will tell me it's not going to be the case.

Adding skins to a game in which you have to pay money for isn't game breaking... stop crying dude you sound ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightfather View Post
    Except they already were making money and they said they were testing having skins be bought directly replacing the unique box system then they go to iso after the chapter like before. This is them sneakily changing and not telling everything if they make the limited stuff only cost money. That's just a ****ty way to do it and breaks games like so many, hence why I'm hoping one of them will tell me it's not going to be the case.
    Since when are cosmetic only items game breaking? Since NOTHING changes lancer stats EVER there is NOTHING that can change game play.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightfather View Post
    Really feeble and nonsensical argument. As netguy30 pointed out, you're not breaking anything and no stats change as a result of the skins.

You do not have to spend a single penny in this game to be successful at it, so might I suggest you take your unrealistic sense of entitlement and stick it where the sun doesn't shine?

+ Reply to Thread