+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Congratulations Muzzy! Don't forget us

Congratulations Muzzy! Don't forget us

Muzzy is moving on, leaving AR and moving to ArcheAge.

http://massivelyop.com/2017/06/12/tr...unity-manager/

So wishing him all the very best (I hear he'll need it ;-) ) and hoping he makes it a success.

From a personal point I have to say I've found him to be one of the most open and approachable Community Reps out there so his successor (should one be appointed) has big shoes to fill.

2.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager
    Hi Riff!

I hadn't written up a "goodbye" or the introduction for Mobi yet, but he will be taking over my position on AR! He's going to do a great job.

I appreciate the love I got from this community. It is very much reciprocated! I'll still be around, because the CMs are a team, and Mobi has some learning to do still.

It'll be a tough, unappreciated job, and I've got a LOT to learn, but I'm gonna give it all I've got (hopefully that'll be enough haha).

I'll see you lancers in game!

ugh, apologies if I jumped the gun but seeing it on MOP I figured it was public domain. Looking forward to getting to know Mobi soon then

+ Reply to Thread