+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Match Making

Match Making

Is there anyway of not getting matched with total newbies? It started to anoy me so much that I had to stop playing for a few days, because I couldn't find a match with someone who understood the basics. If I play alone it's better, but sometimes I want to have a good old round of Atlas Reactor with my father, but it's just unplayable with all these new players.

2.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager
    My best suggestion is to ask them to use the integrated Discord so that you all can communicate faster. This may give you the opportunity to enrich the community by teaching players! That way, the next time you run into them, they're better and so is your experience.

Or cross your fingers and get a few good players or maybe even me. I dont get chance to play much now but there a decent amount of competent peeps

Wait till you meet people like that in ranked when you're contender. it's just a part of the game that you have to deal with. It's probably the biggest reason why decent players stop playing.

I would love a system for ranked where you could que as fp/front/supp preference. I say this after coming out of a rank match with 3 support mains in my team /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by kiesu View Post
    I would love a system for ranked where you could que as fp/front/supp preference. I say this after coming out of a rank match with 3 support mains in my team /facepalm.
    That's an issue with matchmaking, not player skill. I hate ranking systems - in my experience it holds players of lesser skill back rather than helping them to be the best.

+ Reply to Thread