+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hyperforge Low Quality

Hyperforge Low Quality

I play on low quality because my game lags too much without doing so. Other than the fact that I wish I could see some of the cool effects that the maps have doing this hasn't bothered me until now. Hyperforge has a really weird color scheme and many of the squares around the edges of the map are really hard to see. Since I don't know the map very well I have been having quite a bit of trouble figuring out what has cover and there were even squares that I didn't know you could stand on on the edges until I had played atleast 10 games on it. I was just wondering if the lighting could be looked at or something to make the map look a little less gross. Also while I'm here I wish Grey drone was easier to see on low quality.

enemy zuki big one can be extremely difficult to see on deactivated stealth pad in center

Sorta glad I'm not the only one with this issue, it's currently rendering the scene with pure unlit(ambient lighting?) albedo texturing. I doubt if every asset on Hyperforge is using different shaders to the rest of the maps so I guess it's an issue with LODs on whatever they've rigged up for lighting.

+ Reply to Thread