+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Someone help me understand??

Someone help me understand??

Can someone help me understand what free mode means in season 3from what I understand this game has been free for a while.

free mode means you did not buy the game, so like in league you get a free rotation of freelancers to play and will have to unlock the ones you want with flux. if you paid for the game you get all freelancers forever. other than that i dont think it means anything

Then why do they have it linked to my account that is free mode? I'm more looking for a Dev answer.

4.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #4
    Community Manager
    It is exactly as true circa says.

Free Mode means that you did not purchase one of the All Freelancer packs.

You have a free, randomized, unique-to-you list of 6 freelancers each week (changes on Tuesday).

That is literally the only difference.

After your first 10 games you will get a Freelancer Unlock Token (puts you at 7 lancers)
    Every player, whether they bought a pack or not, needs 10 lancers available to play ranked, and they must also have played 50 pvp games.
    Both of these things can be earned easily as a Free Mode user, just by playing

Enjoy the game!

Will 'free rotation' lancers always be lancers I don't already own? Or can they overlap?

6.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager
    They can overlap.

+ Reply to Thread