+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a reason why i should keep playing with Phaedra?

Angry Is there a reason why i should keep playing with Phaedra?

I never liked front-lines until Phaedra, I never though she was OP in any way, i mean who shots the frontline first...........................

Often people just ignore me while in front of them because they knew i was going to use "dash" or use "mending swarm" ability, not for saying that Phaedra dmg (Because of being frontline) isnt strong at all, you could get almost to all dmg done mitigated by khita "take aim" ability (they could just target another enemy to dont feed Phaedra)

Whenever people target me was because they were ulting on me or at least making a huge amount of dmg, right now i dont see the point of staying and take the dmg, if i want energy for taking dmg i would play as rask.

I though this game rewarded skill (Making the right decisions), well i guess ill be playing firepower again, in case i want to fontline Elle seems to be a better frontline option than Phaedra

R.I.P Phaedra

You know, its a team game.
    Some characters are not made to break someone face, or to stick to someone to tear it down.
    Phaedra is an area control character.Is the only char with 2 big AoE slow. She doesn't hit hard but her hit box is also big.
    As some other characters she realy shines when in good positioning.

Again using your slows to slow enemy frontliners so they dont catch up on your firepowers can also help your team a lot.

Go play firepowers if you feel doing damage is more your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Effy View Post
    You know, its a team game.
    Some characters are not made to break someone face, or to stick to someone to tear it down.
    Phaedra is an area control character.Is the only char with 2 big AoE slow. She doesn't hit hard but her hit box is also big.
    As some other characters she realy shines when in good positioning.

Again using your slows to slow enemy frontliners so they dont catch up on your firepowers can also help your team a lot.

Go play firepowers if you feel doing damage is more your thing.
    Thanks for the reply, as you said, i have to take in count that is a team game
    Its just like her heal was so fun (and i dont feel it was OP to get that huge nerf), so....i guess i will stay like firepower until they add another cool Front-line

This was more of a competitive change I think, she was pretty much broken at higher levels since the positioning of players means that very often FL is the only person you can hit. This means for several turns in a game pgaedra gets a completely free pass that nobody else does, without any real risk.

You can play her to catch up to mine. I do think her mending swarm was strong but with it getting hit hard woth a nerf bat and the loss of turtle tech she really has gone underground. Brynn can easily tank more than Phaedra now and deal more damage. Guess ill have to get my Brynn, Blackburn, or Elle to level 68 now so my Phaedra wont be my highest level lancer anymore. Im really sad I cant use my 2nd turn Miley Cyrus ( That is a turn 2 dash that often hit 2 or more hence i came in like a wrecking ball )move any more with out dying now but im probably part of why she got nerfed with my relentless assult I often pulled off. If i do it now they only break me.

Phaedra is still competely viable and is still really strong. If you think that having an ability that could heal you for an unlimited amount as a free action was required to play her then you should learn to play atlas reactor better, no offense. The mending swarm nerf only really matters if you are getting hard focused by more than 2 enemies and if that is the case then I think that it is good they can deal some damage to you. I personally think that 60 is the perfect number. I've still been playing her and still very commonly deal 400-600 damage per game without dying and healing for amounts similar to a support. All of her abilities are still strong. Everyone who has been whining that Phaedra is dead either doesn't understand how to play this game or didn't understand how stupidly strong she was in the first place.

with Pha-phas un-nerfing a bit i think she is still totally playable. I like to be relentless with her so im happy. still going to get her to level 100! now

I only just joined, so I wasn't around for turtle tech or the nerf, but I quite like Phaedra. She was in my free lancer rotation so I levelled her up a bit for the free flux. She's great at engaging squishies through walls, and doing chip dmg to the entire enemy team. Positioning seems really important with her though, and as long as your team know to stay behind the monster, she's great.

+ Reply to Thread