+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keepros FanArt Giveaway

Keepros FanArt Giveaway

Greetings fellow Art fans,

Another awesome Keepro giveaway. This month you can win 4x Tol-Ren's Citadel Skin

Requirements to enter for the giveaway:

A) Click the Link and choose options (more entries = higher chance to win) to enter the giveaway for 3x Tol-Ren's Citadel Skin LINK

B) Post your favorite picture of an Atlas Reactor moment or favorite FanArt project to win 1x Tol-Ren's Citadel Skin

The giveaway ends on Sunday 28-May-2017, 8pm GMT and the winners will be announced in this thread or my stream!

Good luck everyone!

Keepro

My other Rift giveaways this month:
    Raid Giveaway
    PvP Giveaway
    General Giveaway
    Dimension Giveaway

Atlas Reactor Giveaway

And the winners are:
    - SoulKiba (for his artwork)
    - seasnakez
    - tcheorfabio
    - SoulKiba

Congratulations to the winners!
    Codes has been send out via Twitch PM, Twitter direct message, mail or forum pm!

I am no longer part of the Trion Creator Program because my own opinions about features i like or dislike ingame were considered toxic and Trion made some false accusations against me from non official Discrod Troll channels and forum accounts i don't use.
    I reenabled my youtube videos and I'm still doing all kind of content (Twitch & Youtube). You are always welcome to say hello and enjoy my content, if you want to see the point of view from somebody who was never paid for his content or made false advertisement for them like others did.

So far thanks for the support!
    Keepro - King of Slackers - Ex Creator
    Twitch
    Youtube
    World First:The Great Pumpkin & Smile and Wave
    Sorry, sarcasm falls out of my mouth, like stupidity falls out of yours. :8:

Awesome work from SoulKiba

2 week left to submit your FanArt.
    Twitch
    Youtube

And the winners are:
    - SoulKiba (for his artwork)
    - seasnakez
    - tcheorfabio
    - SoulKiba

Congratulations to the winners!
    Codes has been send out via Twitch PM, Twitter direct message, mail or forum pm!

I am no longer part of the Trion Creator Program because my own opinions about features i like or dislike ingame were considered toxic and Trion made some false accusations against me from non official Discrod Troll channels and forum accounts i don't use.
    I reenabled my youtube videos and I'm still doing all kind of content (Twitch & Youtube). You are always welcome to say hello and enjoy my content, if you want to see the point of view from somebody who was never paid for his content or made false advertisement for them like others did.

So far thanks for the support!
    Twitch
    Youtube

+ Reply to Thread