+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Triple Contender

Triple Contender

Since acquiring contender in one of the queues was much easier than expected this season (look at amount S1 and 2 contenders for proof), can us triple contenders (only 3 of us) get a slightly different version of the emblem at the end of the season for this feat we've achieved so it doesn't feel like a complete waste ? Please and thank you

It's too late to change the reawrds. It'd be unfair to people who could easily have got it but didn't bother because the rewards said it wouldn't be that way.
    I would hoever like it for future seasons. also maybe a special thing for the top player in the game to encrouage competition at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Hossy View Post
    It's too late to change the reawrds. It'd be unfair to people who could easily have got it but didn't bother because the rewards said it wouldn't be that way.
    I would hoever like it for future seasons. also maybe a special thing for the top player in the game to encrouage competition at the top.
    Can you link something to prove your "because the rewards said it wouldn't be that way". I don't know what you're talking about tbh not trying to be a dick.

I have no idea what the reawrds were tbh, if triple contender was something that was listed for a special reward then have at it, I'm simply saying that adding a reward for anything in particular not stated previously is kind of unfair. What you get rewarded for should be clearly stated early on to give everyone an equal playing field. But if they do start adding extra things I'd really like to see more incentives after contender, like a special emblem for 1st in solo queue or something.

Let me translate this statement, so that the rest of the crowd can understand what is going on here: "Hey everyone! Look here i have some friends to play 4man with! I demand a special reward for having friends!" End of translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomimimode View Post
    Let me translate this statement, so that the rest of the crowd can understand what is going on here: "Hey everyone! Look here i have some friends to play 4man with! I demand a special reward for having friends!" End of translation.
    That's not what the other 4 mans who couldn't make it to the top said. But sure, w/e you say boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Hossy View Post
    I have no idea what the reawrds were tbh, if triple contender was something that was listed for a special reward then have at it, I'm simply saying that adding a reward for anything in particular not stated previously is kind of unfair. What you get rewarded for should be clearly stated early on to give everyone an equal playing field. But if they do start adding extra things I'd really like to see more incentives after contender, like a special emblem for 1st in solo queue or something.
    The purple emblem for being in the top percentage wasn't an announced reward but it was given at the start of the next season regardless so I don't see your point since that invalidates what you are trying to say.

+ Reply to Thread