+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Let's hear your suggestions for Overcons & Emoticons!

Quote Originally Posted by justifiable187 View Post
    a brush off from asana would be good, like in the launch video. I'm thinking that would be used when you take a lot of damage but are still standing because you got shielded.

i think we need a shrug, and i'm thinking celeste. That would be good for suggesting, "not even i know how i managed do do that."
    this

for those non-Americans amongst us who love this game I'd love to see a couple of Cricketing Umpire emotes, specifically "Out" and "Six" - out for when you make a kill and 6 for when you get a great play in

Sir Stephen of Fry has a helpful little note here. Watch for the raised finger! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DygBFPiUfEM

Six can either be the umpire's signal or just a big number 6 wiggling around. Sorry America, we know you don't understand and we're sorry you're missing out!

3.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #23
    Community Manager
    "RASK In Peace" RIP overcon

Quote Originally Posted by C3NTURION View Post
    Come at me bro! @Nikarus's post
    Comet me Bro best skin name in game with Gremo's I really want this title.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff View Post
    for those non-Americans amongst us who love this game I'd love to see a couple of Cricketing Umpire emotes
    If you are going to suggest an non-American dominated sport at least choose a good one Rugby please!

Need Extra Life Overcon & #FORTHEKIDS Emote (or vice versa) before November

need WHIFF CREAM please for all those missed taunts and ults!

How bout a #BlameJames! Overcon So we don't have to type it in everytime someone manages to live at 1 Hp

I really like the chess piece idea but I envision it more as someone flipping a table with a chess board on it. Rask?
    You can call it checkmate and I think it should be an overcon.

I have an idea for a -con.

A tombstone grave, then an iconic hand crashing up through it. Maybe celeste, rask, finn. It would be all 8-bit design.

It would symbolize that you may have killed me... but when I respawn I'm coming for you!

- We need a R.I.P. one for when you know you are going to kill someone or die (a tombstone and some flowers will do it).

- Can we have Pepe for when we screw up?

- This one would be nice for when a ult hits just right .

I prefer overcons that apply to game situations rather than character specific ones, maybe you guys should give Phil a face and put him on overcons?

I think the strength of some of the emoticons is the multiple meanings they may have, what is Kaigin sweating about - is he in danger or just working hard? Is Celeste kissing hello [not Helio] or is it the kiss of death?

I want a thumbs up emoticon, but maybe it could also be a taking aim action. I'm thinking Khita (or Lockwood) and they have their fist out in front of them with their thumb sticking out horizontally, and then they rotate their fist to a thumbs up. At the same time [and I only get so detailed because many of the emoticons are masterfully expressive :wink: :sleepy:] Khita closes one eye and maybe sticks out her tongue a little like she is trying to gauge the distance and the crosswind.
    If Khita is used for this emoticon, I'd like to see her eyes more on model, I thought :keke: exhibited a disservice to her cat-like eyes.

A dramatic turn emoticon, the character is in profile, or even looking away and then they rapidly turn to show their face. I'm thinking like a "dramatic squirrel/chipmunk" maneuver
    The look on the character's face might not be so sombre, I'm thinking more of someone looking for approval or a 'did you see that?'
    I think it would fit Garrison, because the only part of his body not in the suit is his head, and he's someone who seems to need approval. I would also consider Brynn because she needs one (Gary already has 2!) and it might be cute if she had mild surprise on her face.

I agree with post #6, the Jean-Luc Picard Facepalm emoticon, but instead of Kaigin, I humbly suggest Orion.
    As a support he has a full view of the action and his innate gravitas rivals Patrick Stewart.

+ Reply to Thread