+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meridian and Aurora healing

Meridian and Aurora healing

1. Meridian - his heal looks underwalmed in a bot game, gray had 29 hp and got heal for just 29 hp (no weak effect) this abiblty should get bigger heal if no enemy get weak around target. since he probobly gona be next to his teams tank or male fp there could be made a case where his heal could be threw walls as standard since long range fp lancers probobly will never be in range for his ult aura so when tank gets on friend back line he can still help.

2. Aurora - shock therapy - its not about dmg its about them heals, give her self heal for 2 (standard) when use and mod heal self 5 (not 4) and u can even go back to prevoius dmg
    - ion cloud - thenk u for making it standard heal for team but since this skill now effect friend to be fair it should get something like: get 2 or 4 energy per friend effected; and mode
    with 2 extra heal now isnt worth 2 mod points

Quote Originally Posted by MeH View Post
    1. Meridian - his heal looks underwalmed in a bot game, gray had 29 hp and got heal for just 29 hp (no weak effect) this abiblty should get bigger heal if no enemy get weak around target. since he probobly gona be next to his teams tank or male fp there could be made a case where his heal could be threw walls as standard since long range fp lancers probobly will never be in range for his ult aura so when tank gets on friend back line he can still help.

2. Aurora - shock therapy - its not about dmg its about them heals, give her self heal for 2 (standard) when use and mod heal self 5 (not 4) and u can even go back to prevoius dmg
    - ion cloud - thenk u for making it standard heal for team but since this skill now effect friend to be fair it should get something like: get 2 or 4 energy per friend effected; and mode
    with 2 extra heal now isnt worth 2 mod points
    I like your idea of Aurora having a standard 2 heal with her primary, bumping up to 4 or 5 with the mod.

Is there a list of the balance changes ?

The heal on Meridian just feels wrong all together. I had a Phaedra bot who was at 47 HP only heal for 28. That's 75% of her health gone and only gaining 18 additional HP from the base 10 one would normally get. With the current Values it would require one to be at 1 HP to get the full 35 HP without any healing mods applied. That doesn't seem to be the right intent with Meridian's heal based on missing health.

I agree that Meridians heal should be able to heal through walls base line since his kit is very melee to start thus putting him out of line of sight more often then any other healer.

Some thoughts...

Meridian: Love his look, very Warhammer 40k. He strikes me more as a Frontliner with a healing skill than a Support. That's not necessarily a bad thing, and I'm very interested to see the various ways people will try to play him once he hits the regular server.

Aurora: Ion Cloud and Shock Therapy are starting to meld into each other. Now that Shock Therapy has had its damage taken back up, there are very few scenarios where I would use Ion Cloud over Shock Therapy. The amount of base healing that Ion Cloud has been given is probably statistically insignificant and in almost every situation Shock Therapy is going to be a better choice. Due to it being a poor AoE clone of Shock Therapy there doesn't even seem to be any reason to mod it. Certainly not with the mods currently available. I think Ion Cloud needs a rework, preferably with a different base functionality that doesn't overlap so much with Shock Therapy. If not that, then at least some more compelling mods.

Statistics: Great work! It's going to be really helpful to see so clearly all the variables of a match and track improvement (or not!) over time.

ion cloud needs some serious looking into, probably an altogether rework. as Hex said, other than some fringe scenarios of predicting movement/dashes, there's little to no reason to use it over the primary. I'll wager a guess that right now it's the second least impactful ability in the game (Elle's drone is still the champ in this respect).
    Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons.

Quote Originally Posted by inflatable fish View Post
    ion cloud needs some serious looking into, probably an altogether rework. as Hex said, other than some fringe scenarios of predicting movement/dashes, there's little to no reason to use it over the primary. I'll wager a guess that right now it's the second least impactful ability in the game (Elle's drone is still the champ in this respect).
    Elles drone is a free action, and your team can lead the enemy to its placement with some proper kiting.

Auroras Ion cloud is useful in that you can hit bundles of people not lined up, and has use as an displacement tool.

+ Reply to Thread