+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Juno stealth nerfed?

Juno stealth nerfed?

Hey Teamplayer here,

So I was playing Juno a lot for a solid month, took a 45 days off, now her Ultimate seems to have been nerfed (this happened right after scramble change I think).

Basically when you hit a enemy with your ultimate on one turn and it was directly on top of them, the next turn you moved it, it would damage that person again if they were still there during blast phase. Now it seems that they dont get damaged again on the following turn. This is a incredibly huge nerf to a character that was already bottom tier. Btw her leash still sucks vrs players that know how it works.

Edit: Just tested out in practice, this seems to happen if you have a guy first hit when they are point blank or 1 square away, and you targeted them at the edge of their model to begin with. It would make sense if they took damage the first round are in the same spot the second round they should take damage.

Do you have screenshots of this? I get what you're saying more-or-less, but I'm still a little confused.
    It sounds more like a bug than a feature, though.

This isn't a huge nerf, and is also not a huge deal. The person has to go through the beam, whether it's the initial activation, their movement, or a sweep. If you're just moving off them it doesn't do damage. It's like how you can stand still in Nix's drone beam without triggering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vostok View Post
    This isn't a huge nerf, and is also not a huge deal. The person has to go through the beam, whether it's the initial activation, their movement, or a sweep. If you're just moving off them it doesn't do damage. It's like how you can stand still in Nix's drone beam without triggering it.
    She's already bottom tier, so yes this is a significant nerf. It misses like 42-82 damage a game she would of gotten before with how it worked before.

Quote Originally Posted by Vostok View Post
    Juno's ult has always damaged everyone it touches in the blast phase, as far as I know, and I'm not able to get it to behave in a way I don't expect. It must be a very narrow set of circumstances indeed.

+ Reply to Thread