+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Various Client Issues

Various Client Issues

Hello there! Here's a general list of all the minor issues I spotted while using Italian as a language in game:

-Some words that are translated in a certain instance remain untranslated in other instances of the same word, but I guess this is just because some file are not uploaded yet, this is more of a reminder than a real issues. Examples include "next reward" in the main tab and some skin names shared between freelancers

Size Issues:

- "Ranked" appears as
    Classificatori
    A
    If expanding the slot is completely impossible and reducing the font size makes it awkward, reducing to "calssificat." may be an option, but I'll tend to avoid it
    - The word "Modifica" overlaps the name of the actual mod when hovering a skill tooltip in the "skill/mod" tab of a lancer. The best solution would be to move the mod name slightly to the right, but shortening to "mod." could work too

I'll answer here for updates, cheers

2.   This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Reactor Team
    Hi Tinybreeder! It's great to see you here, with more helpful notes as always.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBreeder View Post
    -Some words that are translated in a certain instance remain untranslated in other instances of the same word, but I guess this is just because some file are not uploaded yet, this is more of a reminder than a real issues. Examples include "next reward" in the main tab and some skin names shared between freelancers
    Right, unfortunately we didn't get to updating all the Italian strings with the last patch. I've imported more Italian strings on Crowdin today and will try to get an update out by the end of the week!

- "Ranked" appears as
    Classificatori
    A
    If expanding the slot is completely impossible and reducing the font size makes it awkward, reducing to "calssificat." may be an option, but I'll tend to avoid it
    I'll see what we can do to make it look a little nicer - if UI adjustment doesn't work out, we'll use "Classificat." Thanks for including an alternate option!

- The word "Modifica" overlaps the name of the actual mod when hovering a skill tooltip in the "skill/mod" tab of a lancer. The best solution would be to move the mod name slightly to the right, but shortening to "mod." could work too
    I've shortened the string to "Mod.:" because moving the string means we have to adjust all other languages as well.

+ Reply to Thread