+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Best Ability Mod Loadouts

The Best Ability Mod Loadouts

I'm sure that within the competitive scene there is a general consensus on what mods and what combinations of mods for each freelancer work and which don't. I've briefly searched the forums, reddit and google for a list and have only found people asking for the same.

If such a source already exists, please refer me to it. If not, let's start collecting loadouts here!

Template:

Freelancer: <freelancer name>
    Skill 1 Mod: <mod name> (<# mod tokens>)
    Skill 2 Mod: <mod name> (<# mod tokens>)
    Skill 3 Mod: <mod name> (<# mod tokens>)
    Skill 4 Mod: <mod name> (<# mod tokens>)
    Skill 5 Mod: <mod name> (<# mod tokens>)
    Playstyle: <explanation what this setup does what other setups might not> <strengths/weaknesses (optional)>
    <optional: catalysts>

I'll try and collect those loadouts a lot of people agree on and add them to this post / share them to reddit later if this gets going.

- DNF

Thing is we change mods depending on maps and composition. Although you should contact Don Jay on the official discord as he's creating a website for this.

Quote Originally Posted by LetoGT View Post
    Thing is we change mods depending on maps and composition. Although you should contact Don Jay on the official discord as he's creating a website for this.
    This. There's is no "best" setup.

For example: If I'm playing Gremolitions and I see the enemy team has 2 or 3 melee characters I'll take "No Downsides" for my primary to remove the minimum attack distance, but if it's all ranged characters I'll typically take "Mighty Mines".

If it's a map with open spaces and lots of bushes (Cloudspire) I'll take the "Bigger Bang" mod for for a 16 square knockback to hunt people down, but if the enemy team has a Quark or something I'll opt for extra knockback distance to break him off his targets.

+ Reply to Thread