+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Season 1 lore

Season 1 lore

Hello!
    I just saw the new section on website dedicated to the world of Atlas Reactor and wanted to know if you have the Russian translation of the entire first season? Or I should wait for localization on the website?
    https://www.atlasreactorgame.com/en/seasons/

2.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #2
    Reactor Team
    Hi LollyRock,

I'm sorry to say that we don't currently have plans to localize the website. We'd LOVE to, mainly because we're huge lore buffs here in the localization team, and really want everyone to be able to access the rich world-building material that we have. That being said, our web dev team is focusing on keeping the English portion up to date with the fast development schedule. So you won't be able to see the localized lore pieces from past seasons for a while.

I hope it's something we'll see in the not-too-distant future, though. I really, really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Hi LollyRock,

I'm sorry to say that we don't currently have plans to localize the website. We'd LOVE to, mainly because we're huge lore buffs here in the localization team, and really want everyone to be able to access the rich world-building material that we have. That being said, our web dev team is focusing on keeping the English portion up to date with the fast development schedule. So you won't be able to see the localized lore pieces from past seasons for a while.

I hope it's something we'll see in the not-too-distant future, though. I really, really do.
    Have in mind that you don't have translation files of the first season? Recently in the Atlas Reactor came a lot of new players and many of them would like to see the stories from the first season.
    It would be great if you could post the finished translation on the forum (language-specific).

4.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #4
    Reactor Team
    Quote Originally Posted by LollyRock View Post
    Have in mind that you don't have translation files of the first season? Recently in the Atlas Reactor came a lot of new players and many of them would like to see the stories from the first season.
    It would be great if you could post the finished translation on the forum (language-specific).
    Hey, that's a great idea. We do have the Season 1 lore in Russian, so posting is a matter of some formatting changes. Do you think Russian players will be able to find it here, or in the General Discussion forum, or somewhere else?

5.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #5
    Reactor Team
    Hi again,

I actually just realized that the Season 1 lore can be accessed in the game as well. Click the Season menu, and look to the left of the blue title bar that says "Season 2 - Reactivated". Click "Seasons List", and you'll be able to access the past season's lore! Sorry I wasn't aware of this before, hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread