+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How is it even possible to progress in solo ranked?

Also play some overpower matches to help with positioning. I have found that if you are only getting killed once there you will be more than likely able to not die in a normal match no probs. I have been learning kaigen there and its helped my reg matches tremendously. I went 7-0-7 in overpower with him and thats translating into an easy 3-0-3 regular match. If you dont die and can secure kills moving up shouldn't be a problem but it does take effort and some heavy carrying. Ill be happy of i can stay above ex in contender at this point but we joked about racing to 0 points because as it stands now i need to win 2 to 3 matches to make up the point loss from just 1 loss. If you want any help ever find me i game or on discord. Im always willing to help out most people

Eventually it put my team of halfwits against a pair of contenders three times in a row and I had to take a break from the game to salvage what was left of my sanity. Now that I'm back I'm having a good time though. The secret is to just never, ever play ranked until they have enough players that matchmaking isn't completely broken, and they let us 4vs4 7 days a week. I'm having a lot more fun now that I'm sticking to PvP with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by atlasbroken View Post
    you happen to be on my flist

i never really thought you were a good player tho

and didn't seem to understand some basics
    You've never been on my friend list, and I don't recognize your name.

Quote Originally Posted by atlasbroken View Post
    i started rank only this season and got into gold currently
    Considering I hit gold shortly after making this thread, if I didn't understand the basics neither did you. Good job insulting yourself though.

+ Reply to Thread