+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hello from Atlas Reactor Localization

1.   Click here to go to the next Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #1

Smile Hello from Atlas Reactor Localization

Hey there Freelancers! I'm Kish, here to share a bit of insight on Atlas Reactor localization.
    What is localization, you ask? Well, it's what lets players win matches la mode and read up on the latest on those mutating EvoS catalysts in German!

Celeste-approved-winning.jpg

Atlas Reactor is currently fully localized in 4 languages -- English, German, French, and Russian -- thanks to the amazing teams we have here at Trion and over at Tolma4 Team.
    You can play the game in additional languages in two ways; we recommend the first method for a more streamlined gameplay experience!
    Method 1 (Recommended): Before launching the game, go to Settings in your Glyph Launcher and change the language under General.

Method 2*: Launch the game as usual, and type in chat (using German as example): /language German
    * Certain elements of the game may not load in the new language right away.

You might have noticed that the Glyph launcher screenshot above lists Portuguese and Spanish as well (wink wink). Now, these languages are in development, so selecting them won't load the game in Portuguese or Spanish. HOWEVER, you can type /language Spanish or /language Italian in game to get a glimpse of what's in store!

Want to help out?

We've been lucky enough to have some very dedicated fans of the game from around the world help us translate the game into multiple additional languages.
    It's an ongoing project at Crowdin (https://crowdin.com/project/atlas-reactor), and the more translators participate, the sooner we can offer the full game in a new language - like Portuguese and Polish!

So if you know any translation aficionados or boast mad language skills yourself, please take a moment and stop by or spread the word - help us share the world of Atlas Reactor with more future Freelancers. Besides, no language is off the hook when it comes to Finn-tastic puns, reely.

If you notice any issues while playing in the localized versions, or have suggestions, please feel free to share with us over at the Localization forums.

Last but not least -- shoutout to Awe, mathyasrodriguez, Valroy_Cl, Bjoerring, peponkiller, tinybreeder, Vieler, Jp1800_7820, taliyuri, LogGame, marchezini, WulittleKong, GaudeMater, VargLaVey, and many others for your wonderful and witty contributions so far! This post would not have been written had it not been for your hard work. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I promise I'll help some more as soon as I have some free time! <3
    Also if you need me to review anything that was already translated let me know, cause I saw some files were deleted already but I didn't get a chance to see the translations before deletion

3.   Click here to go to the previous Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread. This is the last Atlas Reactor Team post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks so much for your help Tali!! I had to remove some files earlier, but intend to add them back in the future with updated strings.

Reactor Team
    Hello,
    We have now added Polish as a new language in development with today's patch. You can now type /language Polish to preview this language in Atlas Reactor.

+ Reply to Thread