+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reagan, the Enigma

Reagan, the Enigma

Reagan, the Enigma

1: Sceptre of Duum, Blast, Fires a blast of either dark or light energy, which either damages the first enemy hit or heals the first ally hit (press multiple times to toggle), 10 energy if you hit a target, Mods: Both damage and heal the first targets hit..Can only damage, and increases damage by 10..Can only heal, and heals all allies hit..increase energy gain to 12

2: Confusion Cube, 3 Turn CD, Blast, Create a 3x3 wall that reflects all damage hitting it from either inside or outside backwards, Mods: Heals allies inside for 10 each..Damages each enemy who hits the cube..gain

3: Puzzle, 3 Turn CD, Prep, Choose an enemy you can see and a cell adjacent. If they attempt to move that cell, they are rooted instead and take 10 indirect damage, Range of 8, no personal LoS needed, gain 15 energy if you succeed, Mods: Roots and damages if they move into any other cell, but increases the cooldown by 1 turn..Increases damage to 25, but no longer roots..If you successfully root, you become invisible until the end of next turn..

4: Blink, Free Action, 2 Turn CD, Teleport, Range of 0, gain 8 energy, Mods: Gain 10 shields until end of turn..Gain Might until end of turn..Increase cooldown to 4 turns, but can be used again the next turn before going on cooldown..

5: Don't Touch Me!, Prep, 100 Energy, 0 Turn CD, Range of 0, Create a Sphere of Protection around yourself. If anyone enters or leaves the sphere, they are weakened, slowed, and revealed and take 20 damage, Mods: The Sphere lasts 2 turns..Gain 2 range..

Founder
    I am sorry but I am gonna need more clearance on what role this concept is trying to fulfill? The ability kit is somewhat ridiculous in the sense that they have a dodge ability which is "Free", a damage re-director ability referred to as "Confusion cube" and then the ultimate: "Don't touch me" which encourages an aggressive gameplay of fighting face-to-face. But he/she has no survivability skills for when they are trying to initiate their ultimate. I guess you are leading combining the two previous skills mentioned but it is not the perfect combination.

+ Reply to Thread