+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server error

Server error

Can't log in. Giving me ''server error'' ''Failed to connect to lobby server.''

I force disconnected when I glitched (lol) and it didn't place me into game, and placed a bot instead, but I could still read All, Team and Group chat logs (has happened before but during the time when had the auto-kick mechanic for AFKers at starts of games). I think this particular glitch occurred accepting a Group invitation while already queued up. Guess I'll try again, the game should be finished by now.

[Edit:] R.I.P. I guess when I get time I'll re-download the game (or if there's a repair option) or no more Atlas Reactor for me. R.I.P.

I am getting "Failed to connect to Lobby Server" and "Server error" as well when just trying to load the game. The Glyph Client seems quite stable, but I just can't get the game to load up ^^
    I didn't have any issues before today.
    I run the steam version.
    And I already tried:
    Restarting my computer
    Restarting my router
    FlushDNS
    Switching to PTS and patching and then switching back to LIVE
    Making sure I am logged into my website account.

I tried starting the game more then ten times during the last hour at least. No results.

I just did a full re-install and luckily resolved the issue.

I'm having the same problem but even when i re installed, the problem is still persisting, any other ideas i could try?

+ Reply to Thread